Are you attending the JIBC and need a place to live?

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
CrossfitCop
Rookie Member

Are you attending the JIBC and need a place to live?

Postby CrossfitCop » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:35 am

Moderator approved.

I am a serving police officer. I live in a condo at Kits Beach in Vancouver. 2 bedroom, fully furnished, free underground parking, internet/ cable, en-suite laundry. Fireplace, huge outside terraced garden with BBQ and ocean view. Situated facing the ocean, 30 feet from Kits Beach, 300 feet from English Bay at low tide, 200 feet from an amazing local pub, wildly good sushi, indie coffee, and local shops for all your basic shopping needs.

I am considering taking applications for short term or long term renters in the other bedroom, and feel like JIBC students who have to find their own place to live while they are in their academy, might be a good fit.

I am also totally open to existing first responders who live out of town and need a place to live while they are on their shift set. I am open to both genders- probably prefer a female roomie (no, not for creepy reasons, settle down) because women generally are cleaner, quieter, and more civilized. No drugs, no smoking/vaping/e-cigarettes, no wild parties, and unfortunately no pets allowed (strata rules, not mine.)

Long story short, if you are looking for an amazing place to live while you're studying or working in Lower Mainland, and you think this sounds like a great opportunity. shoot me a PM. I am not totally decided that I am definitely going to do this, but the right applicant will push me towards that decision point.

M

noanykey

Re: Are you attending the JIBC and need a place to live?

Postby noanykey » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Can we be friends? I’d love to do a bbq and relax on the beach!
Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue
SAR Member