Tim Horton's Cream Cheese

NON Law Enforcement discussion. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want, just leave work out of it. Nobody likes a workaholic. Get a life ;-)
TimeToGoTactical

Tim Horton's Cream Cheese

Postby TimeToGoTactical » Sat May 19, 2007 9:56 am

Honestly... Who likes that MUCH cream cheese. There's so much cream cheese on the bagel i might of well ordered Creamcheese with a side of bagel. You all know what I'm talking about...
Today I ordered a 12 grain bagel with " just a bit of garden light creamcheese" and still got that huge clump. haha. I loved it even though i had to wipe 85% of it off.
Does anyone actually eat all that creamcheese?
Oh NO 5-0!

fox
Rookie Member

Postby fox » Sat May 19, 2007 9:59 am

mmmm...creamcheese :D

Apollo
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Apollo » Sat May 19, 2007 10:49 am

Dam man I know what you mean! “can you spread some bagel on that cream cheese?" ;)

fox
Rookie Member

Postby fox » Sat May 19, 2007 12:28 pm

when i ask for half the tub i get a tablespoon.....
...go figure

C-DOG
Veteran Member

Postby C-DOG » Sat May 19, 2007 12:34 pm

Personally, I dont think they put enough of it on...more, more, more
Don't concern yourself with things you can't do anything about. Armchair generals don't win battles, but they do have nervous breakdowns.

HwyBear

Postby HwyBear » Sat May 19, 2007 12:47 pm

I would like Tim Horton's to speed up their drive thru.....

Either have a beverage or something off the shelf.....if you order something that needs, cooked or made for you....go inside and place the order.....nothing worse than waiting for the person to have a sandwich made :evil:
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow"

TimeToGoTactical

Postby TimeToGoTactical » Sat May 19, 2007 2:26 pm

C-DOG wrote:Personally, I dont think they put enough of it on...more, more, more

If there were more creamcheese on my bagel, im pretty sure they'd have to give me a second bag.
Oh NO 5-0!

metallicat
Rookie Member

Postby metallicat » Sat May 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Probably one of the most disgusting things of recent memory for me is biting into a toasted sesame seed bagel and getting a massive mouthful of herb and garlic.

T.M.DIESEL
King Poobah

Postby T.M.DIESEL » Sat May 19, 2007 6:46 pm

metallicat wrote:Probably one of the most disgusting things of recent memory for me is biting into a toasted sesame seed bagel and getting a massive mouthful of herb and garlic.

OHHHHHH HERB and GARLIC :drool:
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." -- Unknown

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.--Thomas Jefferson

craig1985
Rookie Member

Postby craig1985 » Sat May 19, 2007 9:03 pm

I don't recommend Light Strawberry on an Everything Bagel.

I don't know what I was thinking that day. :puke:

Eeyore
Rookie Member

Re: Tim Horton's Cream Cheese

Postby Eeyore » Sat May 19, 2007 10:06 pm

TimeToGoTactical wrote:Honestly... Who likes that MUCH cream cheese. There's so much cream cheese on the bagel i might of well ordered Creamcheese with a side of bagel. You all know what I'm talking about...
Today I ordered a 12 grain bagel with " just a bit of garden light creamcheese" and still got that huge clump. haha. I loved it even though i had to wipe 85% of it off.
Does anyone actually eat all that creamcheese?

Yes, I feel the exact same way. They can certainly cut back on costs and such if they used their cream cheese spreads wisely. My whole wheat bagel from this morning almost made me gag. :puke:

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:42 am

craig1985 wrote:I don't recommend Light Strawberry on an Everything Bagel.

I don't know what I was thinking that day. :puke:

A rather popular one in the mornings is herb and garlic on a blueberry bagel. Gag me with a spoon.

If you're getting too much cream cheese on your bagel it's because they're not using a #3 scoop to measure out the proper amount of cream cheese. If they started doing that though, you'd be bitching that there isn't enough cream cheese on your bagel, or that they only put the cream cheese on one side of the bagel. Just ask them to go light on the cream cheese.

If you like garden vegetable cream cheese, you better load up on it while you still can. They're in the process of discontinuing it. We already no longer have it at our store.

Personally, I'd just like it if they'd stop hiring under-aged workers who aren't legally old enough to work and giving them all the hours. Hopefully none of them get injured while working because they're not covered by WCB.

I'd also like them to reconsider those Iced Capp Supremes. They take way too long to make, especially when customers order them in mass amounts. They don't make any money off of Iced Capps anyways. Why make those poor souls who only want to get their XL double doubles and get out wait while someone orders their mass amount of Iced Capp Supremes?
Sed libera nos a malo.

crabby
Veteran Member

wow...

Postby crabby » Sun May 20, 2007 4:12 am

as if your writing blueline to complain about Tim Hortons putting to much cream cheese on your bagel... LOL.... Get it on the side next time. wowsers
"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog?"

Punisher-One
Poobah Overlord

Postby Punisher-One » Sun May 20, 2007 9:43 am

If you are ordering more than 4 items the drive-thru is not for you. Nothing I hate more than waiting for my Large with one cream while numpty infront of me orders her "half hot chocolate half coffee with a little bit of milk, an everything bagel with half peanut butter and half light strawberry cream cheese, a large with three creams and one sweetener, a large with one milk two sweeteners and a sugar, and a large double double with milk."
Go inside if you want to confuse the shit out of the poor tim hortons employees.