C46

Discussion, ideas, questions and thoughts on case law.
albertleeabc
Rookie Member

C46

Postby albertleeabc » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:39 am

Hi, guys. I am a law lover. When I read the C46, I have been confused by the some upper case letters. For example, I do not know what do the letters stand for, such as A.B. and C.D. in FORM 1, E.F. in FORM 16, M.N. and X.Y. in FORM 31 and X.Y in FORM 41? If someone knows the abbreviations, please let me know them. Thank you for your knowledge. Meanwhile, if the forum allows me to attach the related pages of the C46, the pages of the FORMS can be seen or downloaded.
Albert

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: C46

Postby Dave Brown » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:10 pm

albertleeabc wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:39 am
Hi, guys. I am a law lover. When I read the C46, I have been confused by the some upper case letters. For example, I do not know what do the letters stand for, such as A.B. and C.D. in FORM 1, E.F. in FORM 16, M.N. and X.Y. in FORM 31 and X.Y in FORM 41? If someone knows the abbreviations, please let me know them. Thank you for your knowledge. Meanwhile, if the forum allows me to attach the related pages of the C46, the pages of the FORMS can be seen or downloaded.
Albert
You are in the wrong forum. You should try to find an "ask a lawyer" forum. Or perhaps you should just ask your lawyer. Or a pilot.

A C46 is a vintage airplane; precursor to the C47 (or DC-3.)

Or perhaps your nonsensical post was referring to Bill C-46? That is the reforms to impaired driving that involves testing for THC. (This might explain the post.)

No, we are not going to tell you how to beat your impaired driving charge.

By the way, posting the same question on two different threads does not help you get the answer twice as fast. It just pisses off the moderators and illustrates how nonsensical posts get deleted twice as often.

Go see a lawyer. And, no you cannot post copies of some "forms" to this forum.