Ford warranties

NON Law Enforcement discussion. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want, just leave work out of it. Nobody likes a workaholic. Get a life ;-)
polarbear
King Poobah

Re: Ford warranties

Postby polarbear » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:29 am

Well, once again, here we go:

The F-150 is going in for regular maintenance, as well as adressing the rusting tow hook issue and the no heat in the winter issue that still has not been fixed since 2013.

The Fiesta is going in for regular maintenance as well as transmission issues again, even though all the recall issues with the transmission have already been addressed twice or more. I guess replacing, and reprogramming the transmission control module as well as changing the clutches and seals are a regular maintenance job on this car. Oh, and the door latches have been replaced as well as my doors refused to close properly and opened at speed going to work a few months ago.
POLICE OFFICER

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Sorry you've had such bad luck with your Fords! Aaaand... I'm still driving my '07 Honda Ridgeline, 295,400 km on it now, although it is in the shop today with a brake issue they're having trouble figuring out.

Bitterman
Rookie Member

Postby Bitterman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 am

Mr. Islander wrote:This thread pretty much sums up why I am a GM guy and not a Ford guy.

Fix Or Repair Daily. ;)

It's all about luck...
I've had GM's that have sucked, Ford's, Plymouth's too.
The only cars I've owned that I have no complaints with are Porsche and Honda.
I'm sure if you asked enough people though you'd find some that hate those makes too.
Cars are machines... They're all prone to failure
Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter accusations...