Tim Horton's Cream Cheese

NON Law Enforcement discussion. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want, just leave work out of it. Nobody likes a workaholic. Get a life ;-)
SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Mon May 21, 2007 1:57 am

Respond Wayne wrote:I think that there are some things that we just don't need to know...

Ignorance may be bliss, but a case of food poisoning can be the shits. You'd want someone to inform you if your coffee was horked before you drink from it, wouldn't you? You have a better chance of becoming extremely sick from that bacteria that grows in those pools of water, than you do of becoming sick from someone horking in your beverage.
Sed libera nos a malo.

frostieAUX
Veteran Member

Postby frostieAUX » Mon May 21, 2007 10:56 am

HwyBear wrote:I would like Tim Horton's to speed up their drive thru.....

Either have a beverage or something off the shelf.....if you order something that needs, cooked or made for you....go inside and place the order.....nothing worse than waiting for the person to have a sandwich made :evil:

EXACTLY!!! that burns my ass when I see that!!
THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN....AND HIS NAME IS REGGIE HAMMOND!! (eddie murphy in 48hrs)

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Mon May 21, 2007 11:09 am

SD_SC1 wrote:
Respond Wayne wrote:I think that there are some things that we just don't need to know...

Ignorance may be bliss, but a case of food poisoning can be the shits. You'd want someone to inform you if your coffee was horked before you drink from it, wouldn't you? You have a better chance of becoming extremely sick from that bacteria that grows in those pools of water, than you do of becoming sick from someone horking in your beverage.

Actually, there was a recent incident in Barrie, Ontario... An Officer had a "pool" of saliva in his sandwich (they would not say which restaurant)... This employee was charged!
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)