Need help from anyone living in Edmonton for my police app.

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
Moverupper
Rookie Member

Need help from anyone living in Edmonton for my police app.

Postby Moverupper » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 am

I am in need of the assistance of anyone living in Edmonton; I live in Toronto and am having a tough time to locate a former address of mine in Edmonton. I would like to get this one detail as accurate as possible for a section of my police application and am not able to physically go to Edmonton. I would appreciate the help of anyone who has a bit of time to kill.

metallicat
Rookie Member

Postby metallicat » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:31 pm

How are we supposed to find it if you can't give us an address? Post what you need, or PM it to me, and I'll see if I can help. No promises though.

Moverupper
Rookie Member

Postby Moverupper » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:54 am

Oops, sorry; I was a little vague. :oops:
It was Meadowview Manor on Saddleback Road, I think the area is called Blue Quill, southwest :?: Edmonton. I'll PM you.

Rob
Grand Poobah

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 am

Moverupper wrote:Oops, sorry; I was a little vague. :oops:
It was Meadowview Manor on Saddleback Road, I think the area is called Blue Quill, southwest :?: Edmonton. I'll PM you.

http://www.ensemblelocatif.com/rental/i ... ojectno=89

:giyf:
'You sleep well in your bed at night only because a few rough men are willing to do violent things on your behalf"
George Orwell.

"Some times upholding the law is messy, but you get by, one day at a time"
Eric Cartman

Semper ubi sub ubi

Moverupper
Rookie Member

Postby Moverupper » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Well, apartment rentals are the same price in Edmonton as here in Toronto. $1189 for a two bedroom but it looks like at Meadowview Manor tenants don't have to pay first and last. :? :offtopic:

Moverupper
Rookie Member

Postby Moverupper » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:24 am

I have the address I was seeking; the Edmonton Public Library helped me through their website. :roll: :D