Ontario Special Constable Association

Post your suggestions to the editor for possible stories you would like to see in an upcoming issue Blue Line Magazine.
Transit Original
Rookie Member

Ontario Special Constable Association

Postby Transit Original » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Is Blue Line ready to meet and interview the new executive for the Ontario Special Constable Association. You have lots of readers who are Specials and they may find it interesting.

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Re: Ontario Special Constable Association

Postby Dave Jenkins » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 am

One would have thought as there has been growth in special constable numbers including actual agencies there would be a little more interest on the subject.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
-Mahatma Gandhi

ToyCopp

Postby ToyCopp » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 pm

:tumbleweed:

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Postby Dave Jenkins » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

ToyCopp wrote::tumbleweed:

Is that what you see from the outside when you try to look in?

We have taken our "special" conversation elsewhere. :mrgreen:
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
-Mahatma Gandhi

ToyCopp

Postby ToyCopp » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Dave Jenkins wrote:

I would assume to your "special" website?

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Postby Dave Jenkins » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 pm

ToyCopp wrote:
Dave Jenkins wrote:

I would assume to your "special" website?

A place devoid of negative rambling and pot stirring and where there is positive dialog on what matters to us. It has become painfully obvious that there is no room for us here to conduct productive exchanges to a degree that we would like so there it is. We didn't take our ball and go home.....we built a whole new park to play in!
-Mahatma Gandhi

Bald Man
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Bald Man » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 pm

It's really no different than the police having their own forum on here. It certainly is refreshing to know we are on the same team and no one will jump down your throat over nothing. I guess it's a sign of true profesionalism. :thumbsup:

RemingtonSteel
Veteran Member

Postby RemingtonSteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm in the process of joining, waiting for approval from board administrator. I've done some reading on it, seems like a good solid place, really good information, not alot of inter LE squabbling that I find gets tiresome from time to time.
If a man speaks his mind in the forest and a woman doesn't hear it, is he still wrong?

Whenever I feel sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead - true story

SHAMROCK
Veteran Member

Postby SHAMROCK » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 pm

RemingtonSteel wrote:I'm in the process of joining, waiting for approval from board administrator. I've done some reading on it, seems like a good solid place, really good information, not alot of inter LE squabbling that I find gets tiresome from time to time.

Thats because its Mac people that run the board and we keep every one in check. :twisted:

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Postby Dave Jenkins » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

SHAMROCK wrote:
RemingtonSteel wrote:I'm in the process of joining, waiting for approval from board administrator. I've done some reading on it, seems like a good solid place, really good information, not alot of inter LE squabbling that I find gets tiresome from time to time.

Thats because its Mac people that run the board and we keep every one in check. :twisted:

:shock: Hey that member of the TTC that is part of the Exec and a moderator might have to make a road trip back to the Hammer and discuss that point with you! ;)

I think it has had a lot to do with the like mindedness of the members of the site.
-Mahatma Gandhi

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Perhaps the equitable treatment of the TTC in the transition to the employ of the Toronto Police can be a goal for your association. You could liase and provide a united voice for their workers.

CO

Columbo
Seasoned Member

Postby Columbo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 am

Dave Jenkins wrote:A place devoid of negative rambling and pot stirring and where there is positive dialog on what matters to us. It has become painfully obvious that there is no room for us here to conduct productive exchanges to a degree that we would like so there it is. We didn't take our ball and go home.....we built a whole new park to play in!

I wanna play ball. :cry: Soon enough, Dave Jenkins, mark my words. I've got my baseball pants pressed and pre-shrunk for my debut. :P
"One more thing..."