United Kingdom Police Officers policing in Canada's old west

Post your suggestions to the editor for possible stories you would like to see in an upcoming issue Blue Line Magazine.
canadianmp

United Kingdom Police Officers policing in Canada's old west

Postby canadianmp » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:45 am

Well it is sort of true. I have been in Suffield, near Medicine Hat now for almost a year. This is my second posting and it has been an interesting one. At the mess hall I sit between several soldiers from many countries who come here to train.

During the summer months, the Royal Military Police send several members to Canada to work along side me in policing the thousands of British soldiers training in the largest training area in the Commonwealth.

I think a good article would be on how a foreign police service can achieve their mission, work with the Medicine Hat Police, RCMP and the Canadian MPs relatively seamlessly. I enjoy working with them and I think your readers would enjoy reading about it.

"those 7 years of McGyver finally paid off!" ~ Chuck

vpd
Rookie Member

Re: United Kingdom Police Officers policing in Canada's old

Postby vpd » Wed May 09, 2007 10:07 am

canadianmp wrote:Well it is sort of true. I have been in Suffield, near Medicine Hat now for almost a year. This is my second posting and it has been an interesting one. At the mess hall I sit between several soldiers from many countries who come here to train.

During the summer months, the Royal Military Police send several members to Canada to work along side me in policing the thousands of British soldiers training in the largest training area in the Commonwealth.

I think a good article would be on how a foreign police service can achieve their mission, work with the Medicine Hat Police, RCMP and the Canadian MPs relatively seamlessly. I enjoy working with them and I think your readers would enjoy reading about it.

I have had a few pints with some of those boys over the years, they have great stories to tell.
Embrace what little time you have left on Earth.