ATS exam - material for studying

Ideas in police education and training. Discussion for programs such as police foundations, law & security, criminology, police college training, etc.
Leafman3
Rookie Member

ATS exam - material for studying

Postby Leafman3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:47 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

I have couple of questions, (I'm Canadian who's currently living and working in Europe), I have booked my tests with ATS (for April 2018).

Now my questions are, I have bought the Barron's book Canadian Police Officer exam, and also I have found online pdf format of PTP recruitment PATI package, will this be enough of material for me to get prepared for ATS or do I need something more/else to get ready for the exam?!

Thank you very much,

Wheels28
Rookie Member

Re: ATS exam - material for studying

Postby Wheels28 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:21 pm

I used the book from Deland Jessop "Comprehensive Guide to Canadian Police Officer Exams" and found it well worth the price tag. After studying it and taking the practice tests, it became clear to me what couple areas I needed to improve upon still and then used online videos and guides to help with that. Hope this helps.

Leafman3
Rookie Member

Re: ATS exam - material for studying

Postby Leafman3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:42 am

Wheels28 wrote:I used the book from Deland Jessop "Comprehensive Guide to Canadian Police Officer Exams" and found it well worth the price tag. After studying it and taking the practice tests, it became clear to me what couple areas I needed to improve upon still and then used online videos and guides to help with that. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for this information. Yes it will help me a lot, like I've said any information would be awesome, I will see on Amazon if I can order and to be shipped to Europe (hopefully before April, 21. that's when my exam is). Anyways I saw in the bottom of your page that you have applied with OPP, that's great and congratulations, also that is a service that I'm planning to apply with. Once again all the best and good luck to you, and thank you!!