Police Ready or Police Prep

Ideas in police education and training. Discussion for programs such as police foundations, law & security, criminology, police college training, etc.
sammytheman
Rookie Member

Police Ready or Police Prep

Postby sammytheman » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello gentlemen and ladies. I failed my 2 written tests and have waited 2 months and have 1 month to go to re-do the test. This time I will fully prepare for it. I've found two websites that can help me but not sure which one to go with. Police Prep charges $200 and Police Ready charges $100. Just wanted some opinions from people who have used any of these services and whether they are worth it. Thanks.

Tango5
Rookie Member

Re: Police Ready or Police Prep

Postby Tango5 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:05 am

No one is answering your questions as this was discussed before. Just use the search option to get your unswers.

In short, if you feel one of these services will help you then pick one. No one here can say what or which will work for you. There are people on this forum that used either/or, or both, some passed the exam some didn't and whatever experience they had might not be the same you will.

Any help you can get to better your chances is the way to go.
... For the Grammar Police, get off my back, I wasn't born here.

Madeline236
Grand Poobah

Re: Police Ready or Police Prep

Postby Madeline236 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 pm

sammytheman wrote: ..This time I will fully prepare for it.

So you admit you went into the first two unprepared. Law Enforcement is a great option for people who don't prepare for situations. When the shyt hits the fan on the job you'll always have three chances to do it right.