Firearm Training LMD

Ideas in police education and training. Discussion for programs such as police foundations, law & security, criminology, police college training, etc.
Silvercore
Rookie Member

Re: Firearm Training LMD

Postby Silvercore » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 am

I realize you were aware Podhalan, but the rest of the world Googling Silvercore should have the opportunity to make up their own mind based on the facts.

Travis Bader
Silvercore Inc.

Podhalan wrote:Oh.. Boy.
I wish you didn't. Yes, I knew about it for a while.

Even though 'I am' not part of the area, I had spend lots of hours in the car with him. All I can say... great trainer.

It is sad that it involves a Member I know and I worked with.

SierraSeven
King Poobah

Postby SierraSeven » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 am

I'm confused, and Google didn't work quick enough to cache the page before it was edited... :ponder:
While you are reading this, your enemy is training.

Silvercore
Rookie Member

Postby Silvercore » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 pm

I have respectfully made the request to one of the Blue Line administrators that I be permitted to post follow up links to what other users in this thread have referenced to my business. As was pointed out, I will make no reference to specific individuals particularly as it pertains to users on this forum.

Not wanting to be in violation of forum rules, I will hold on posting those links until I have received authorization from site administration.

Until then, I would simply urge readers to simply use Google to cross reference Silvercore with the civil action.

Take care and Merry Christmas.

MedTech
Grand Poobah

Postby MedTech » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Just to chime in, SilverCore has provided some excellent training. I would recommend them to anyone that would like to take a PAL/RPAL course.
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER

Blueshirtsupporter
Rookie Member

Postby Blueshirtsupporter » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm

I have had a fair amount of firearms instruction over the years from private, Police and Military Instructors and none has been more professional and useful than the training I have done with Silvercore. I wish the Federal Agency I work for would teach firearms related training with the same attention to detail. I would refer Silvercore hands down to any LEO or hopeful LEO who wanted any kind of firearms training from basic CFSC to advanced firearms instruction.
Train harder than your enemy

Silvercore
Rookie Member

Postby Silvercore » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:43 pm

For all those who supported both Silvercore and myself over the years, thank you.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Mulgrew+Rare+RCMP+apology+Delta+firearms+company+owner/11660403/story.html

Tango5
Rookie Member

Postby Tango5 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Silvercore wrote:For all those who supported both Silvercore and myself over the years, thank you.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Mulgrew+Rare+RCMP+apology+Delta+firearms+company+owner/11660403/story.html

x2 brother.
... For the Grammar Police, get off my back, I wasn't born here.