Canadian Police Helicopter Cars

Discussion, ideas and thoughts on police vehicles.
vancouvercitee

Canadian Police Helicopter Cars

Postby vancouvercitee » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:19 pm

With a light car you can make one. It would be handy for patroling highways, when you need a birds eye view up you go. Also I cant believe the Vancouver Police still dont have a Helicopter, I mean you can get a kit one for 30,000 and that could work just as well as those expensive ones. We're a major city, and have the highest car theft rate nearby.

Steve French

Postby Steve French » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:25 pm

oh good lord

vancouvercitee

Postby vancouvercitee » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:31 pm

Shon
Veteran Member

Postby Shon » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:32 pm

TROLL..........TROLL......................TROLL............

VC get treatment .........
Back the Blue

vancouvercitee

Postby vancouvercitee » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:15 am

Holmer427 wrote:Well I don't think Vancouver has a submarine yet either...just think what you could do with a submarine. It would one heck of a surveillance vehicle and imagine all the submarine races you could watch.

Don't tread on me! :evil:

Steve French

Postby Steve French » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:18 am

Holmer427 wrote:Well I don't think Vancouver has a submarine yet either...just think what you could do with a submarine. It would one heck of a surveillance vehicle and imagine all the submarine races you could watch.

ah...but do they make do it yourself kits ?

48highlander
Rookie Member

Postby 48highlander » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:26 am

vancouvercitee wrote:

Again with the "don't tread on me" shtick. Toronto doesn't have a Chopper either.

"They have a Cave TROLL" LOTR

bunnel
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby bunnel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:26 am

I think you can buy a kit for about $10,000.00 that allows you to convert a Ford CVPI into a submarine.....

48highlander
Rookie Member

Postby 48highlander » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:30 am

bunnel wrote:I think you can buy a kit for about $10,000.00 that allows you to convert a Ford CVPI into a submarine.....

You sure bout that? I thought it was only for the Impala, or was it the Charger? So confused.

Steve French

Postby Steve French » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:32 am

Nothing gets my goat more than police services without their own naval warfare capabilities.

Starsky

Postby Starsky » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:49 am

vancouvercitee wrote:

Dude you seriously have to give that gig up!

vancouvercitee

Postby vancouvercitee » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:12 am

Starsky wrote:
vancouvercitee wrote:

Dude you seriously have to give that gig up!

k :D.
But Im serious thats ridiculous, especially with the lower mainlands hi auto theft rate, and the police chases ending in deadly crashes with meth heads ect...

Tell the liberals to take the proposed gun ban money and buy some choppas.

vancouvercitee

Postby vancouvercitee » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:38 am

no one would get away from the choppa and there would be no dangerous chase.