Question

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Stinger
Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

Postby Stinger » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:08 pm

Targetshot wrote:dont forget to send him the bill for the minutes he used up on your Fido phone!

yes, yes, that will get his junk in a knot! (wicked laughing) :twisted:

:roll:

TS

Well I just moved to Sault Ste Maire, so I am still roaming. He should be paying for my minutes!

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:13 pm

stu4321 wrote:I would file a harrassing phone call report. If he continues to call you eventually he'll be charged and a condition not to call your number will be there, so he could be breached everytime he calls you, or just don't answer when you see his number on your call display.

If you find out who owns the phone, how do you know who is calling? The complainant doesn't know who he is. I think most people would be more inclined to clear a call like this, "complainant advised to change his phone number."

CO

Haweater
King Poobah

Postby Haweater » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:22 pm

SoonToBeOPP wrote:
Targetshot wrote:dont forget to send him the bill for the minutes he used up on your Fido phone!

yes, yes, that will get his junk in a knot! (wicked laughing) :twisted:

:roll:

TS

Well I just moved to Sault Ste Maire, so I am still roaming. He should be paying for my minutes!

If you just moved to the Sault you're going to have to get a 705 number anyway so..... problem solved. (I'd still do most of the stuff Gard suggested though, just for that warm feeling it will give you)

Stinger
Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

Postby Stinger » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:25 am

Well not really. I like my # I have had it for a long time, most people know it. It's a hassle to change it. If I have to I will tho.

But regarding the 705 area code. I have a plan with Fido I can call any Fido member anywhere in Canada for free. So this way I am not roaming, unless I call someone else, or I get an incomming call from a non-fido member.

Hence this guy.

Kieran Huggins
Site Admin

Postby Kieran Huggins » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:30 pm

The obvious fun aside, you can have your phone block the number -- it's a feature available on just about every cell. Look it up!

Kieran

Also - Mark Reesor has some fun solutions for annoying people with their phone number, I'll see if I can get him to post a few...

Mark Reesor
Site Admin

Postby Mark Reesor » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:09 pm

My favorite, though I have yet to try it (honest!). You put an ad in the paper for a Cadillac or something at a ridiculously low price. Include the phone number of your victim and add at the end that,"since I work shifts, please call after midnight." :)

Stinger
Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

Postby Stinger » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:49 pm

HAHAH i love that idea!!

If he pisses me off more, I will be doing that!