LFA Interview advice?

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
adammichael05
Rookie Member

LFA Interview advice?

Postby adammichael05 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:53 am

Hello,

I am extremely excited as my dream of becoming a police officer is getting closer.

I am applying to Peel Region. I wanted to ask for any advice for the first interview. What to expect and if there are any thing I should know going in.

I understand some of the questions will be geared to knowing the force that I am applying to which I do as I have been living in Peel my entire life and follow the new and have done my research on them.

I appreciate any tips and advice.

Kind Regards,

mrtinfoilman

Re: LFA Interview advice?

Postby mrtinfoilman » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

adammichael05 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:53 am
Hello,

I am extremely excited as my dream of becoming a police officer is getting closer.

I am applying to Peel Region. I wanted to ask for any advice for the first interview. What to expect and if there are any thing I should know going in.

I understand some of the questions will be geared to knowing the force that I am applying to which I do as I have been living in Peel my entire life and follow the new and have done my research on them.

Kind Regards,

Did you apply already or in the process of applying? Peel isn't taking applications anymore: https://www.peelpolice.ca/en/work-with- ... ficer.aspx

adammichael05
Rookie Member

Postby adammichael05 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am

I have applied back in August and now have the LFA interview, I also believe what you were looking at was the cadet program which is having a freeze.

allinthegame
Rookie Member

Postby allinthegame » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:58 am

mrtinfoilman wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am
adammichael05 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:53 am
Hello,

Kind Regards,

Did you apply already or in the process of applying? Peel isn't taking applications anymore: https://www.peelpolice.ca/en/work-with- ... ficer.aspx
They are not hiring cadets, but they are still hiring recruit constables according to the site.