Third Watch

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
ChallengeDriven
Veteran Member

Postby ChallengeDriven » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:05 pm

:o it was tonight? I thought it was tomorrow?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa

a

a
a
a
aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:crazy: :banghead:

KevinH
Grand Poobah

Re: Third Watch

Postby KevinH » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:40 pm

Who was the guy Faith shot?

He (Gene Simmons) was the drug boss behind everything tonight - the father of the kid who was killed in the traffic accident last year.

Who shot Maurice, was it the same guy?

The drug boss's enforcer-types shot Bosco. There were 5 of them who came into the ER and shot the place up (looking for Bosco, Cruz, and Yokas)

Why did Kim leave?

Couldn't handle the stress/danger......pregnant.....loooking to marry Jimmy.

Did anybody die (other than the guy Faith shot)?

I don't think so...no.

PaladinPup

Postby PaladinPup » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:05 pm

KevinH wrote:Who was the guy Faith shot?

He (Gene Simmons) was the drug boss behind everything tonight - the father of the kid who was killed in the traffic accident last year.

Who shot Maurice, was it the same guy?

The drug boss's enforcer-types shot Bosco. There were 5 of them who came into the ER and shot the place up (looking for Bosco, Cruz, and Yokas)

Why did Kim leave?

Couldn't handle the stress/danger......pregnant.....loooking to marry Jimmy.

Did anybody die (other than the guy Faith shot)?

I don't think so...no.

Yepper! Ty however did have a well choreographed fight with one of the mob soldiers. Awfully violent show for only 9 pm. The fight reminded me of the fight between the jewish soldier and the german soldier in "Saving Private Ryan".

Oh yea...Cruz decides to take on the Mob Boss alone (Gene Simmons).
Yokas comes in to pull the trigger.

Bosco is close to death...but he lives....we think! ;)

Action packed night...
Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim
(Be patient and tough; one day this pain will be useful to you)
- Ovid

TPS11
Grand Poobah

Postby TPS11 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:06 pm

Third watch kicked A$$ tonight. Great season premier !! ANy questions PM me I can't get it out of my head :) Good episode.

ChallengeDriven
Veteran Member

Postby ChallengeDriven » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:16 pm

Do they have the episode online for viewing? I know one site had it... i NEED to see it... KRAP!

TPS11
Grand Poobah

Postby TPS11 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:30 pm

No

I have yet to find one episode for D/L and I have looked. The only station that airs repeats is A&E and it will be 2 years before you see it there ;) Any questions ask away. :)

Even if they save Bosco(which they better) his faced was messed up!!! Anyone else see all the glass cuts to his face? And 4 GSW to the chest and abdomen. Ouch!
Last edited by TPS11 on Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Postby Canadian Blue » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Sorry to be a little bit of a jackass here, but some of us on this forum out of western Canada have'nt seen it yet.

I just found out how most of it ended.

Sorry just had to point it out.

TPS11
Grand Poobah

Postby TPS11 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:33 pm

Canadian Blue wrote:Sorry to be a little bit of a jackass here, but some of us on this forum out of western Canada have'nt seen it yet.

As soon as you saw what this was about why would you keep reading??? :stupid:

j/k ;)

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Postby Canadian Blue » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:40 pm

Once I got a glance of it, I pretty well saw the whole post.

But anyways, it's on in about 20 minutes so I'll keep this short.

The one thing I wish the creators would do is create a DVD set for Third Watch. I think that the best seasons were by far the first two. I think that my favorite episode of them all was the one with the school shooting.

TPS11
Grand Poobah

Postby TPS11 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:48 pm

Won't be out for awhile. I've been looking into this since this is a series I would actualy purchase instead of d/l ;)

A&E has the rights to ALL of the re-runs so until they give up thier formal rights to air the re-runs they can't put it on DVD. I'm hoping maybe next year but as of now A&E isn't airing it. Maybe they will start now that this season has started. If not maybe we will see it on DVD in the spring.

Just in time for my grad from opc ;) What a perfect present that would be. hmm I need to forward this post to family and friends. hehe

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Postby Canadian Blue » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:05 am

I just finished watching that episode of Third Watch, man was that an intense episode. Thats the most gore I have ever seen on T.V. for prime time.

I sure hope that Bosco does'nt die, or they don't kill him off. I was already afraid that Sully would leave.

I can't wait for the DVD's for third watch to come out. Right now thats all I have been buying is DVD's for TV shows. With the lack on any really good shows on TV now. Especially when you have those reality BS shows taking up the airwaves.

RJB
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby RJB » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:07 am

Canadian Blue wrote:Sorry to be a little bit of a jackass here, but some of us on this forum out of western Canada have'nt seen it yet.

Sorry to be a bit of a jackass but take this as a learning experience. The lesson? Don't read posts with the heading of a show that is on the same day. :P

Rhetorical
Veteran Member

Postby Rhetorical » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:16 am

It's amazing!!! Can't wait till next Friday! Guess it's all over now eh since the mob boss is gone.

Duke
Rookie Member

Postby Duke » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:46 am

Jayce wrote:
Ty however did have a well choreographed fight with one of the mob soldiers. Awfully violent show for only 9 pm.

The warning said the scenes may contain violence. Oh it did alright.

Wouldn't something like Kazza and like have something to download? Might be worth a shot for those who missed it.

Oh by the way, one of Ty's lines just killed me laughing. "My strategy was to tire out his hands with my face" :mrgreen:

NorthernProtector
Seasoned Member

Postby NorthernProtector » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:02 am

Ahhhhh another generation of young pups and police shows. I remember way back when I was young full of piss and vinegar "Hill Street Blues" was the show not to miss.

And of course we can't forget "The Choirboys" :roll: Work hard...and play harder!
A Veteran = Someone whether active, retired, or reserve who has in his/her past written a cheque made payable to "The People of Canada" for the sum of "Up To & Including My Life".