CBSA Vests

Discussion, ideas, and questions in various types of police equipment, clothing and uniforms.
Punisher-One
Poobah Overlord

Re: CBSA Vests

Postby Punisher-One » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 pm

CBSABFI wrote:How do you know how heavy it is to wear a gun and mags daily? Don't you work at an airport? :twisted:

Much like a GBHD threat I have no defense against that!

I got to wear it for a month and then once a day per year for the next two decades!

Thank the creator that we have Garda Security so CBSA doesn't have trained/screened Officers carry scary dangerous guns!

IndictableChaser
Veteran Member

Postby IndictableChaser » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:03 pm

mdc wrote:Although the CBSA Wiki and the uniform people on there are listening, I don't think that we will be seeing significant changes to most of the uniform components we have. The vests will be similar in style to what is already in use and quality will be questionable as always. I don't see molle being an option either. In fact I do not think it's a good idea. If CBSA goes molle, then at our various ports, we will be seeing BSO's running around with their pistols, mags, and radios up on their vests trying to look like they are the CBSA Elite Special Forces team. I like the idea of internal carriers since imho it provides a more approachable officer perception but the agency will not go that way simply because that makes a vest yours and yours only. Therefore, they can not reuse a vest to save a buck. Going with a CSC vest doesn't work either since their vests are very different in design and purpose.

Your post infuriates the fuck out of me. What do you care how one officer sees fit to carry their equipment due to the different operation requirements, (IE, land border- crawling under cars, Marine etc) Your elite special forces comment makes me think your either a student at an airport or some middle management former revenue Canada employee that has no law enforcement experience. This is exactly why CBSA is fucked up. From the 3 hour rule for ICE and other armed teams at the airport, to dumbfuck supernintendos to OC themselves and contaminate an entire area of an airport, then has the balls to try to make a memo and blame frontline staff. Thank god for the ignore button and thank god I get to stay away from this retarded meddling childplay bullshit...

Punisher-One wrote:
CBSABFI wrote:How do you know how heavy it is to wear a gun and mags daily? Don't you work at an airport? :twisted:

Much like a GBHD threat I have no defense against that!

I got to wear it for a month and then once a day per year for the next two decades!

Thank the creator that we have Garda Security so CBSA doesn't have trained/screened Officers carry scary dangerous guns!

And ICE can carry..unless you stay inside for more than 3 hours......So you either leave then come right back in or lock up your kit :crazy:
Ever listen to k billy's super sounds of the 70s?

"...if every time, Snot Boogie stole the money, why’d you let him play?
... Got to. It’s America, man."

Borderwatchman
Grand Poobah

Postby Borderwatchman » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm more intrigued about the idiot Supt. OCing him/herself. Somebody fill me in!!! That's hilarious!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: