Tax season...

NON Law Enforcement discussion. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want, just leave work out of it. Nobody likes a workaholic. Get a life ;-)
JennyRN
Rookie Member

Tax season...

Postby JennyRN » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Need I say more :cuss: :banghead: - I only have myself to blame since much of the paperwork - is in more than one spot instead of being in file folders in the office as they should be - seems the kitchen counter is hubby's filing cabinet :roll:

fjacky
Rookie Member

Re: Tax season...

Postby fjacky » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 pm

JennyRN wrote:Need I say more :cuss: :banghead: - I only have myself to blame since much of the paperwork - is in more than one spot instead of being in file folders in the office as they should be - seems the kitchen counter is hubby's filing cabinet :roll:

and every year we say 'NEXT year I will make sure everything is in the same folder so I will be ready to go'.....never happens at my house
!!!2008!!!

JennyRN
Rookie Member

Postby JennyRN » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm

LOL - I hear that - I did finally get the already completed tax stuff in case they decide to reassess me..AGAIN :((

Snowman
Rookie Member

Postby Snowman » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

fjacky wrote:
JennyRN wrote:Need I say more :cuss: :banghead: - I only have myself to blame since much of the paperwork - is in more than one spot instead of being in file folders in the office as they should be - seems the kitchen counter is hubby's filing cabinet :roll:

and every year we say 'NEXT year I will make sure everything is in the same folder so I will be ready to go'.....never happens at my house

Same here. Just finished the returns for our household, all 4 of them, 2 University kids and all that tuition/rent/ expenses nonsense. I can't say I'm too damned impressed with the Ontario Gov decison to forward rent deductions on to checks for 2012.
Beer Me !

JennyRN
Rookie Member

Postby JennyRN » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook - LOL

Returned Mail - Income tax returned today! In response to question #4, do you have any dependants I replied: yes, 2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployed people, 900 thousand in 85 different jails and 650 idiots in parliament! Apparently this was NOT an acceptable answer. Who the hell did I miss? :mrgreen: :thumbsup: