"Free Person" pulled over in BC *Video*

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
ryan.p
Rookie Member

"Free Person" pulled over in BC *Video*

Postby ryan.p » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Just painful to watch this wanna be lawyer spew his verbal diarrhea.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=684_1288736874

EDIT:

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1tCYzvhSI
Last edited by ryan.p on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| Now on board with VanB's 5 step program |

gotchya
Rookie Member

Re: Hippie pulled over in BC *Video*

Postby gotchya » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 pm

ryan.p wrote:Just painful to watch this wanna be lawyer spew his verbal diarrhea.

Another, "Free person" I wonder who's laughing now. He refuse to provide the sample and is out of a ride...and facing criminal charges.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Reese
Rookie Member

Postby Reese » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Wish we could see the rest of the vid. :?

Dirty Harry
Rookie Member

Postby Dirty Harry » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 pm

So being the uneducated guy I am...anyone on this board ever run into one of these guys, did they pull the "you're impeding my travel" bit on them and what is the correct response? One video I saw on youtube, has a couple of London cops dealing with one guy, ultimately let him go. What's the deal?

DH
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

RemingtonSteel
Veteran Member

Postby RemingtonSteel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Dirty Harry wrote:So being the uneducated guy I am...anyone on this board ever run into one of these guys, did they pull the "you're impeding my travel" bit on them and what is the correct response? One video I saw on youtube, has a couple of London cops dealing with one guy, ultimately let him go. What's the deal?

DH

Personally I've never run into this, however if I were to have this situation occur to me, I would do the following:

If the signs of impairment are present (ie: smell of alcohol on breath, slurred speech etc) I would arrest on R&PG under Criminal Code Section 253 for impaired operation of a motor vehicle. At this point I would not be impeding his travel because he is under arrest.
If a man speaks his mind in the forest and a woman doesn't hear it, is he still wrong?

Whenever I feel sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead - true story

Tango5
Rookie Member

Postby Tango5 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:41 am

"you have no jurisdiction, I need to see 3 pieces of ID"

What a fricken retard. :cuss:
------------

Impeding his travel?,
Impeding?, what?, Travel?.

He got stopped for speeding, doing 116 in 80 zone thus breaking the law. Stopping ( impeding travel ) was warranted.
He clearly shows signs of Impairment by smell of alcohol ( so stated ), impaired speech and balance.. at least what I see, [and being stupid, [/rant], refusing to provide sample of breath upon demand of a Police Officer - arrest warranted.

"you are just a clown in a costume not in a uniform"

If I didn't know any better I would say that I'm surprised he didn't hit the dirt.
... For the Grammar Police, get off my back, I wasn't born here.

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 am

Dirty Harry wrote:So being the uneducated guy I am...anyone on this board ever run into one of these guys, did they pull the "you're impeding my travel" bit on them and what is the correct response? One video I saw on youtube, has a couple of London cops dealing with one guy, ultimately let him go. What's the deal?

DH

Detain under 55(2) of IRPA :smirk:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Angerman
Rookie Member

Postby Angerman » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 am

These guys slay me, they've got a forum where they discuss their magic phrases "I do not consent", "I waive all benefits" etc, and where they discuss the secret order of things based on obscure legislation involving international trade and definitions from legal dictionaries.

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/

Wish the rest of that video was available, but I'm sure we all know how it turns out.

meathead1
Poobah Overlord

Postby meathead1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 am

Nycon and I have both dealt with them at work. It's awesome. They demand something like $50 000 an hour per person if they are handcuffed or arrested. It's great to deal with them.
When things get bad, I take comfort in knowing they could always be worse.
When things get worse, I take comfort in knowing they can only get better.

scairns
Rookie Member

Postby scairns » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 am

One of my coworkers is dealing with one of these idiots for an illegal secondary suite (no zoning or licence), so far he has ignored 2 court imposed injunctions and he has billed us for thousands of "rupees"...

As far as common law, aren't we all subjects of the queen under common law therefore subject to any laws that have been given royal consent?

scairns
Rookie Member

Postby scairns » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:43 am

Being bored tonight I was browsing through the forum at the link Angerman posted and came across what is the most aggravating thing I have ever read on the internet. http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/vi ... =50&t=4572

I am in disbelief that anyone would defend this cop killer and blame the deceased deputy sheriff for these events. This is absolutely appalling. :madexplode:

Tommy
Veteran Member

Postby Tommy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 am

scairns wrote:Being bored tonight I was browsing through the forum at the link Angerman posted and came across what is the most aggravating thing I have ever read on the internet. http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/vi ... =50&t=4572

I am in disbelief that anyone would defend this cop killer and blame the deceased deputy sheriff for these events. This is absolutely appalling. :madexplode:

Those comments don't surprise me at all..... I just read them, and thank some sort of higher power that there are not more of these idiots out there breeding...
"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General George S. Patton

FredGassitt

Postby FredGassitt » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 am

ryan.p wrote:Just painful to watch this wanna be lawyer spew his verbal diarrhea.

Man, after 3 m inutes the urge to punch the guy's lights out was overwhelming. Words fail...

RemingtonSteel
Veteran Member

Postby RemingtonSteel » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 am

Angerman wrote:These guys slay me, they've got a forum where they discuss their magic phrases "I do not consent", "I waive all benefits" etc, and where they discuss the secret order of things based on obscure legislation involving international trade and definitions from legal dictionaries.

Wish the rest of that video was available, but I'm sure we all know how it turns out.

I love how they base all of their reasoning on the Magna Carta being the all encompassing piece of legislation :roll:
If a man speaks his mind in the forest and a woman doesn't hear it, is he still wrong?

Whenever I feel sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead - true story

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 am

RemingtonSteel wrote:
Angerman wrote:These guys slay me, they've got a forum where they discuss their magic phrases "I do not consent", "I waive all benefits" etc, and where they discuss the secret order of things based on obscure legislation involving international trade and definitions from legal dictionaries.

I love how they base all of their reasoning on the Magna Carta being the all encompassing piece of legislation :roll:

Personally, I don't have a problem with someone who wants to live as a "Freeman" so long as they move to a remote part of the country (i.e. never heard from or seen from again). Generally, I find these people are simply trying to skip out on taxes, but still want the benefits of living as a "slave".
ImageImage