Juvenile Criminals

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Re: Juvenile Criminals

Postby Respond Wayne » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Canadian Blue wrote:SD, hasn't your signature been ridiculed since you put it up.

I believe it has... but I'm going to sleep now, so can't be bothered to look for the posts.
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Canadian Blue wrote:SD, hasn't your signature been ridiculed since you put it up.

Probably, but it got a check mark and positive comment in my assignment.
Sed libera nos a malo.

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:50 pm

That's because your instructor is stupid.
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Jim Street wrote:That's because your instructor is stupid.

I'm willing to bet he's smarter than you.
Sed libera nos a malo.

T.M.DIESEL
King Poobah

Postby T.M.DIESEL » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:42 pm

SD_SC1 wrote:

Well by giving you positive marks for your signature, I am betting on Jimmy Boy as your teacher surely has his head up his ass and that ain't too smart. :shame:
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." -- Unknown

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.--Thomas Jefferson

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 pm

SD_SC1 wrote:

Probably, but it got a check mark and positive comment in my assignment.

Nine times out of ten, young offenders are the children of adult offenders. They are often raised in squalor by families who have been supported by generations of social assistance. They have no goals because goals are not real to them. Their parents never worked, nor did their parents, nor did their parents. When we ask them what they want to be when they grow up, they look at us like we have three heads because the concept of moving beyond all they know is entirely foreign. Even if a glimmer of hope shines through in their mind, it is quickly extinguished by their family's socio-economic status that makes anything beyond menial employment impossible. Police intervention early is great. Keeping in mind, that the Police are their enemy. It has been instilled in them since the time they could talk. The Police have come to take dad away before. The Police have come and taken them away and into foster care before. Social programs imposed by the court are something you have to do. Why? Because they'll help you with the issues you struggle with? Nope. Because if you don't go, the Probation Officer will jack you up too.

Put that in an assignment. Maybe get marks for tellin' it like it is!

CO

km
Rookie Member

Postby km » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:02 am

SD_SC1 wrote:
ArcticCop wrote:
SD_SC1 wrote:I blame Tonya Harding.

I blame people who believe that young offenders are good kids who get lost on the wrong path.

Way to ignore the jab at your signature. At some point you should change it or defend it.

I'm pretty good at ignoring people.

I'll see what I can come up with.

I think it's time for everone else to get good at ignoring SD_SC1 - easily the most successful troll in the history of Blueline....

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Postby Canadian Blue » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:48 am

Intelligence has nothing to do with it...

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.
- George Orwell

Perhaps you should defend your quote instead of simply stating that it got you a checkmark. Please explain to us how young offenders are good kids who simply get lost on the wrong path, and how we can get them back on the right path.

Here's my answer:

Kid realizes he screwed up, takes responsibility for his actions and gets punished in accordance with the law. Instead of society attempting to coddle young offenders, maybe it's time we put the onus on them to straighten their lives out.

ArmedSteno
Rookie Member

Postby ArmedSteno » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 am

How come every time I come on here it doesnt matter what thread I go into, it inevitable turns into someone yelling at SD_whatever her name is...
And god dammit, nobody trolls the Blueline forums better then me. NOBODY. :cuss:

Now, as far as that article....I can't feel partly responsible for what occurred that day. As a police officer I wonder if there was something...anything, that I could have done....why wasn't I there providing higher visibility so as to prevent the crime itself?

Seriously tho, I dont give a fuck how old they are, toss them in jail and throw all the marshmallow, ass-kissing judges in their with them.
CAN'T PEOPLE FORM A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU FOR BEING UNPROFESSIONAL?
-BarneyEvans

BIRD BIRD BIRD. BIRDS THE WORD!!!
-Peter GRIFFIN

Policing is a lot like pissing into a dark black pair of pants. You get that nice warm feeling but almost noone notices.

No 20 Year Medal
King Poobah

Postby No 20 Year Medal » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm

ArmedSteno wrote:And god dammit, nobody trolls the Blueline forums better then me. NOBODY. :cuss:
Sure Mr. 316 posts vs. 4197.....And she's only got a couple of months on you
POLICE CONSTABLE

My patch traders page: http://public.fotki.com/No20YearMedal/

ArmedSteno
Rookie Member

Postby ArmedSteno » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:40 pm

It's the quality of the posts not the quantity!!!!
CAN'T PEOPLE FORM A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU FOR BEING UNPROFESSIONAL?
-BarneyEvans

BIRD BIRD BIRD. BIRDS THE WORD!!!
-Peter GRIFFIN

Policing is a lot like pissing into a dark black pair of pants. You get that nice warm feeling but almost noone notices.

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 pm

SD_SC1 wrote:

Good one.

If he thought your quote was so great, wouldn't he have to be?
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Gardenfit » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:25 pm

This attack of an off duty officer & his girlfriend was the worst I have seen, he stood no chance. The only reason the stopped is because she screamed out: " you have killed him" its on You Tube. I guarentee you watch this you will want to go out and lock up every juvenile that even looks at you sideways.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... om=mostpop