Sig Sauer P320 Range Report.

Discussion for firearms and less-lethal equipment.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer, Dave Brown

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Sig Sauer P320 Range Report.

Postby FedCO » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:51 pm

This Sig is amazing. The trigger is sweet with a very short reset. A very loud audible click. Its so easy to sight on target. Sig had to get it right and for it being their first striker fired gun. They hit it out of the park!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnWitVB ... ZfHNEUEUnQ

Lights
Grand Poobah

Re: Sig Sauer P320 Range Report.

Postby Lights » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm buying one in the coming months.

Going to get it for the wife, I cant get away from my P226 Tac Ops in .40

This vid is good too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyBfrf7iitA

Shows how with the one gun you can go from one cal to another (simply order 9mm .40 cal, 357 Sig, .45 with Barrel and trigger group) and not need 3 other guns.
Last edited by Lights on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“No matter what happens, I simply refuse to lose. To me, it’s really that simple.

I approach anything thought to be difficult with an attitude of “I’ll do this or die trying.” U.S NAVY SEAL.

POLICE OFFICER

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Lights wrote:I'm buying one in the coming months.

Going to get it for the wife, I cant get away from my P226 Tac Ops in .40

This vid is good too lol

Nice gun! I'd love to shoot one. This sig has an amazing trigger and I do love the modular design.

Lights
Grand Poobah

Postby Lights » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Honestly when I held the gun, I was blown away. I want to shoot one so bad. And its cheaper in price. Im not a fan of the glock, and I HATE the M&P.

Check this vid out.

Shows how with the one gun you can go from one cal to another (simply order 9mm .40 cal, 357 Sig, .45 with Barrel and trigger group) and not need 3 other guns.

And brother, if you ever get to shoot the Tac Ops, you will be in absolute Ah
“No matter what happens, I simply refuse to lose. To me, it’s really that simple.

I approach anything thought to be difficult with an attitude of “I’ll do this or die trying.” U.S NAVY SEAL.

POLICE OFFICER

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Lights wrote:Honestly when I held the gun, I was blown away. I want to shoot one so bad. And its cheaper in price. Im not a fan of the glock, and I HATE the M&P.

Check this vid out.

And brother, if you ever get to shoot the Tac Ops, you will be in absolute Ah
We should meet up and shoot each firearm ha.

Lights
Grand Poobah

Postby Lights » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Shoot me a PM

POLICE OFFICER

Longarm9
King Poobah

Postby Longarm9 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 am

It looks hilarious when he sticks that huge pistol into that tiny holster lol Clearly not designed for it. Works well enough for range testing purposes.

I'm going to watch this vid in its entirety when I get the chance. Looks very interesting. I've heard talk about these new sigs elsewhere on the interwebs.
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." -John Stuart Mill

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Longarm9 wrote:It looks hilarious when he sticks that huge pistol into that tiny holster lol Clearly not designed for it. Works well enough for range testing purposes.

I'm going to watch this vid in its entirety when I get the chance. Looks very interesting. I've heard talk about these new sigs elsewhere on the interwebs.
Lol ya, use what you got.

Longarm9
King Poobah

Postby Longarm9 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Lights wrote:Honestly when I held the gun, I was blown away. I want to shoot one so bad. And its cheaper in price. Im not a fan of the glock, and I HATE the M&P.
Why do you hate the M&P pray tell?
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." -John Stuart Mill

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:46 am

Lights wrote:Shoot me a PM
Lights I sent you a PM!

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:49 am

Longarm9 wrote:It looks hilarious when he sticks that huge pistol into that tiny holster lol Clearly not designed for it. Works well enough for range testing purposes.

So here is the video on mash up. Sigs first Striker fired gun vs classic P226 and Glock 17 Gen 4. Cheers!

Sig Sauer P320 Mash Up!: http://youtu.be/tjaFKnMg4pQDiscuss below. Cheers!
Last edited by FedCO on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casey Jones
Poobah Overlord

Postby Casey Jones » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:15 am

FedCO wrote:

So here is the video on mash up. Sigs first Striker fired gun vs classic P226 and Glock 17 Gen 4. Cheers!

[youtube]tjaFKnMg4pQ[/youtube]

Discuss below. Cheers!
Try again. I actually wanna see this.

FedCO
Poobah Overlord

Postby FedCO » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
FedCO wrote:

[youtube]tjaFKnMg4pQ[/youtube]

Discuss below. Cheers!
Try again. I actually wanna see this.
Yea, Ill fix the link. This site doesn't allow inbeding of videos!

Casey Jones
Poobah Overlord

Postby Casey Jones » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 am

Handled the P320 and the tac ops side by side today and I much prefer the tac ops. The 320 only had the medium sized "lower" or "grip" so it didn't fill my hand like the tac ops did.

I shot the 226 for the first time today in 40 and once I got used to the super light trigger pull on it, my groupings were ridiculous. I love my glocks and will stick with them primarily but I'm really considering treating myself to a sig tac ops in the near future.

Lights
Grand Poobah

Postby Lights » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Glad I could be of service :)

POLICE OFFICER