1) What model of taser are you currently using and are do you find that there are any issues with them operationally?
2) If you have used both the Taser X26 and the newer Taser X2 model, what are some of the differences you have noticed and which do you consider to be the superior device? What features do you like/dislike about the X2?
3) In your police department, who would make the purchasing decision regarding tasers (i.e. who decides which model to purchase)?
Any input you guys can provide me would be greatly appreciated - thank you so much for your help!
Hopefully you understand why, especially publicly on the internet.
I'm assuming a Mod is going to lock this pretty quick.
- Posts: 9970
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 12:36 pm
- Location: Sweeping the leg... At your mom’s house.
weird....red_coat wrote: I'm assuming a Mod is going to lock this pretty quick.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot and 1 guest