Wild West Shooting Center?

Discussion for firearms and less-lethal equipment.
NorthernBorder

Wild West Shooting Center?

Postby NorthernBorder » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:02 pm

So I have a 8 hour layover in Edmonton in a couple of weeks, and was looking at the website for the West Edmonton Mall (any other suggestions to kill a Sunday afternoon in ED in November?). I see they actually have a shooting range at the mall. Anyone been there before?
"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
- Edmund Burke

fergs
Rookie Member

Re: Wild West Shooting Center?

Postby fergs » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm

I live in Edm. I have been in the shooting center a few times. good way to waste some time and money. :pistols:
You can keep yourself busy if need be... 2 movie houses etc etc.

When you land, you can take a Airport shuttle to the fantasy Land Hotel in the mall... about $20.00 and 1 hour ride to the mall. Grab the shuttle back to the airport.

You just wasted 2 hours of your lay over.

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Re: Wild West Shooting Center?

Postby SPC » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 pm

NorthernBorder wrote:So I have a 8 hour layover in Edmonton in a couple of weeks, and was looking at the website for the West Edmonton Mall (any other suggestions to kill a Sunday afternoon in ED in November?). I see they actually have a shooting range at the mall. Anyone been there before?

WildWest is a good time. Bring your cash though, it's plenty expensive. You pay the "range fee" and then pay through the nose for their ammo...but it's still plenty fun. Get to try before you buy.
"When we act on behalf of others, we have no moral authority to forgive on their behalf, to allow evil for the sake of tolerance, or to turn the cheek of anyone but ourselves."