International Defense Pistol Association

Discussion for firearms and less-lethal equipment.
HDinMB
Rookie Member

Re: International Defense Pistol Association

Postby HDinMB » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:47 pm

If you pick up an M&P, buy an extra mag to have on hand. At the end of each stage the clearing process is mag out, cycle slide, pull trigger. The M&P mag disconnect safety means that every shooting using an M&P has to have a spare mag on their body, always to be kept empty, to use in order to let the hammer fall on the empty chamber.

RDS
Rookie Member

Postby RDS » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 am

The shooting leagues are a lot of fun and if you are involved in one (and with a good club) you tend to meet some great people in the process. Now, that being said...you will also meet some people in the process that you will probably not want to have any type of long-term friendship with, but, that would probably also happen if you played on a slow-pitch team. :D

I'd rather have some fun at the range then play slow pitch. ;)
RPAT: June 25th, 2009 - PASSED
Package Received: August 12th, 2009

PHB
King Poobah

Postby PHB » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 am

RDS wrote:The shooting leagues are a lot of fun and if you are involved in one (and with a good club) you tend to meet some great people in the process. Now, that being said...you will also meet some people in the process that you will probably not want to have any type of long-term friendship with, but, that would probably also happen if you played on a slow-pitch team. :D

I'd rather have some fun at the range then play slow pitch. ;)

The realism of this kind of shooting interests me! When im armed I want to get out and shoot as much as I can but shooting at the target and doing the course of fire over and over again can get a little boring. Seems like this kind of shooting is the answer.
RCMP Members Email this guy and leave the Legal Fund:

agclarke@istar.ca

For Our Future! http://www.mppac.ca PROUD UPSTART