Pistol price

Discussion for firearms and less-lethal equipment.
happydude
Rookie Member

Re: Pistol price

Postby happydude » Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

I'd also recommend CGN so long as you do not register with the word "potato" or any reference to potatoes in your user name...
Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a dollar away.

Islander
Rookie Member

Postby Islander » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Jframer7 wrote:But no matter where you buy a gun you should register on CGN. Its to firearms talk as to blueline is to Canadian law enforcement. Wealth of knowledge for any shooters no matter what level you are at.

CGN is an awesome site. There are a few anti law enforcement guys there, but you'll get anti's for anything, anywhere. It's a very good place to obtain knowledge on all things firearms related.

Respond Wayne wrote:

Who makes up these names?

Something just doesn't sound right about having a gun and being "nutz". :shock:

That's more of a stereotype shining through than anything else. If it were carnutz.com or hockeynutz.com no one would think twice. People hear 'gunnutz' and their heads start spinning in fear :D

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I was gonna say, I don't remeber saying that... oh... 2 years ago maybe... Way to dig up an old post Glockman! :P
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

TSE JR
Rookie Member

Postby TSE JR » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

I know Target Sports in Gormley has a ton of SIGs in stock as we just held "Sig Day" about a month ago.

JR
James Cox
President / CEO
The Edge Group

The Shooting Edge (Calgary), Target Sports (Toronto) and EAR Canada