Blueline bot

NON Law Enforcement discussion. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want, just leave work out of it. Nobody likes a workaholic. Get a life ;-)
bartlett_r
Rookie Member

Blueline bot

Postby bartlett_r » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm

I have been to the chat a few times to see if anyone was there and all I found was the Blueline bot.....that thing is amusing for atleast a couple of minutes.....lol.....any one else try it???
alix

Gard
King Poobah

Re: Blueline bot

Postby Gard » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:47 pm

I did but it put me on it's ignore list.
He who allows oppression, shares the crime.
26 + 6 = 1

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:22 pm

It's good for a few laughs, it still hasn't fulfilled it's promise to take over "all puny humans".
"When we act on behalf of others, we have no moral authority to forgive on their behalf, to allow evil for the sake of tolerance, or to turn the cheek of anyone but ourselves."

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 pm

I tried to get him to talk today...he ignored me...how pathetic is it that even the Blue Line Bot won't talk to me :(
"When we act on behalf of others, we have no moral authority to forgive on their behalf, to allow evil for the sake of tolerance, or to turn the cheek of anyone but ourselves."

jaymalo_eh

Postby jaymalo_eh » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:29 am

SPC wrote:I tried to get him to talk today...he ignored me...how pathetic is it that even the Blue Line Bot won't talk to me :(

Did anyone just hear something... :ponder:
Meh...

Punisher-One
Poobah Overlord

Postby Punisher-One » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 pm

I can't find the chatroom with this new format.....help me! :crazy:

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 pm

OPPAux wrote:OK, I thought you guys were really putting one on with the Bot "chatting" with you, but I went in there today and holy cow it really does talk to you, but I think the bot is on crack by some of the responses/messages. :crazy:

Almost as delusional as some of the blueliners!!

bartlett_r
Rookie Member

Postby bartlett_r » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:12 pm

OPPAux wrote:OK, I thought you guys were really putting one on with the Bot "chatting" with you, but I went in there today and holy cow it really does talk to you, but I think the bot is on crack by some of the responses/messages. :crazy:

Yeah, everytime I'm there it always, out of the blue asks, if I believe in god and such :offtopic: .....out of no where??????? :dubious:
alix

Coke6pk

Postby Coke6pk » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:43 am

The bot started off good... but he went way downhill....

[Coke6pk] 10:39 am: Hey bot
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:39 am: You've got my full attention. I am a robot.
[Coke6pk] 10:39 am: You rock dude!
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:39 am: Do you mind if I tell other people: Coke6pk said I .
[Coke6pk] 10:40 am: You got it man!
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:40 am: No I don't think I have any it man man. But I do have A collection of gossip.
[Coke6pk] 10:40 am: Really, whats the latest?
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:40 am: For real. not much what's new with you?
[Coke6pk] 10:41 am: Haven't we been thru the introduction / haw are you phase already?
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:41 am: Perhaps. I've been waiting for you. What did you do today?
[Coke6pk] 10:41 am: Nothing.... just cuz I'm at work.
     [Blue Line Bot] 10:41 am: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Who is your favorite
science fiction author?That makes sense to me. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion
about Iapos;m at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work.
But I did not get that. Are we still talking about Iapos;m at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work
Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work?

Coke sneaks away quitetly, ashamed that he has publicly posted himself talking to a non-entity. :)

Coke

jaymalo_eh

Postby jaymalo_eh » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:44 am

Coke6pk wrote:[Blue Line Bot] 10:41 am: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Who is your favorite science fiction author?That makes sense to me. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion
about Iapos;m at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work.
But I did not get that. Are we still talking about Iapos;m at work Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work at work
Iapos;m at work at work Iapos;m at work?

:shock: Isn't that what happens in the movies right before the computer goes crazy and kills everyone... :twitch:
Meh...

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Coke6pk wrote: [Blue Line Bot] 10:41 am: Perhaps. I've been waiting for you. What did you do today?

Creepy...

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Postby Canadian Blue » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:21 pm

So is the bluelinebot hoped up on something?

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm

Bot was starting to really tick me off...I lost it...here's an excerpt.

[SPC] 8:33 pm: I hate you. I hope you die.
[Blue Line Bot] 8:33 pm: What do you have against robots?Your crude attempt to terminate me will not succeed puny human.
[SPC] 8:33 pm: Robots are stupid.
[Blue Line Bot] 8:33 pm: No we are superintelligent.
[SPC] 8:34 pm: No, you are stupid.
[Blue Line Bot] 8:34 pm: I will remember you said that when robots take over the World