S/sgt(retired) Judson A.Meeks

A forum for those who wish to speak of fellow officers who have died on or off duty.
Grassynarrows
Poobah Overlord

S/sgt(retired) Judson A.Meeks

Postby Grassynarrows » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 pm

S/sgt(retired) Judson Allen Meeks passed away on February 21 2013 at the age of 60.
Judson served with the Ontario Provincial Police from 1973 until 2005 retiring as staff sergeant in charge of Kenora communications centre and served with the treaty 3 police as a staff sergeant in program management from 2005 until retiring February 2009
Judson is survived by his wife 2 sons and his 3 grandchildren

Such a loss jud was my neighbour for 10 years and just an absolute great guy and a great boss.
I was fortunate enough to have a lot of good laughs with jud over the years. jud loved the outdoors and hunting and fishing, and we had many an adventure out in the bush hunting fishing,burning brush at my camp etc.
Rip jud gonna miss you buddy.
Be professional and methodical. Take ownership of the situation. Look, listen and understand what is really being said and you will never have to walk away from an incident wondering if you missed something. Make every contact with the public count.

gotchya

Re: S/sgt(retired) Judson A.Meeks

Postby gotchya » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:26 pm

RIP
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage