HALL, Leslie James 'Les'

A forum for those who wish to speak of fellow officers who have died on or off duty.
Snowman
Rookie Member

HALL, Leslie James 'Les'

Postby Snowman » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

HALL, Leslie James 'Les' -

(Retired Belleville Police officer)

Passed away on February 20, 2013 at Kingston General Hospital in his 70th year.

Beloved Husband and Best Friend of Sharon Hall (nee Smith) of Foxboro. Loving Father of Sarah Hall & her fiance Paul Rodgers and Scott Hall & his wife Suzanne. Loving Papa of Amber and Rachel.

Dear Brother of Cheryl Morrow (Wayne), Peter (Sandra), and the late Paul (survivng wife Stephanie). Dear Brother-in-Law of Robert Smith (Susan) and Francine White (Murray).

Fondly remembered by many nieces and nephews. Son of the late Verna and Ray Hall.

Memorial service will be held in Belleville on Saturday, March 9th. Rev. Nancy Beale officiating.

If desired, donations the Kingston General Hospital Auxiliary or Oncology Department would be appreciated.

R.I.P Les, I hope they have car guys & cruise in the sky. I knew Les for many years and went to College with his younger brother Peter, great guys ! The family has been through a lot just loosing Paul last year, I guess he had to be there to meet his brother. Going to miss you being around Les. :(
Beer Me !

BROVO26

Re: HALL, Leslie James 'Les'

Postby BROVO26 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Sorry for your loss,
It's not if you win or lose, but how you place the blame.