Cst. Paulina Nguyen

A forum for those who wish to speak of fellow officers who have died on or off duty.
the_don
Rookie Member

Cst. Paulina Nguyen

Postby the_don » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm

My friend, my guardian...rest in paradise my beautiful girl. I love you and miss you so much!

Miss Paulina Nguyen, age 23 years, passed away on Saturday, May 26, 2012.

Paulina was born in Winnipeg on June 27, 1988. She attended Hammerskjold High School in Thunder Bay, ON and received her education at Confederation College and Ontario Police College. Afterwards she was hired by Nishnawbe Aski Police Services. Paulina was loving, caring and thoughtful. Someone who you could talk to and depend on. She enjoyed volunteering with Shelter House. Spending quality time with family and friends was very important to Paulina especially visiting with her nieces. She loved listening to music and playing video games. She also enjoyed the outdoors.

Paulina will be sadly missed by her parents Phuc and Cuc Nguyen; sisters Que-Huong Tang (Richard), Rose Nguyen (Patrick Beitz) and Kimberly Nguyen; nieces Abigail and Eliana as well as numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services for the late Miss Paulina Nguyen will be held at 10:30 AM on Friday, June 1, 2012 in the WESTFORT CHAPEL, 420 Gore St. West at James. Interment to follow in Riverside Cemetery. Visitation for family and friends will be held on Thursday evening from 6:00PM until 8:00PM in the Westfort Chapel.

If friends so desire, donations in memory of Paulina to Shelter House Thunder Bay would be greatly appreciated.
Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

gotchya
Rookie Member

Re: Cst. Paulina Nguyen

Postby gotchya » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 am

Rest in Peace
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Sk82
Veteran Member

Postby Sk82 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Far too young to go, RIP
Police Constable

MedTech
Grand Poobah

Postby MedTech » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh jesus...

RIP... so young.
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER

furbious
Rookie Member

Postby furbious » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Paulina is and always will be greatly missed. RIP little cuz.