PRECAUTIONS FOR APPLICANTS / HOPEFULS

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
Pete Broccolo

PRECAUTIONS FOR APPLICANTS / HOPEFULS

Postby Pete Broccolo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:59 pm

I got ANOTHER Private Message, unsolicited. STOP

1/ Your unsolicited PM TO me will NOT be ANSWERED by me; the Admins and other Mods may be more understanding and tolerant, but that is THEIR problem, not mine.

2/ Whether you are interested in the RCMP, OPP, SQ, another PS (autonomous Municipal / Regional / FN), or other LE Agency (CBSA, or Federal Corrections, or Provincial Conservation / Traffic Enforcement / Corrections / Revenue, or Municipal By-Law), SEARCH the topics in THIS area FIRST to see if there is a thread for the SPECIFIC Agency(ies) you are interested in.
IF so, SEARCH that thread FIRST, as the wheel was invented A LONG TIME AGO, and whether black-wall, white-wall, raised-letter, filled-raised-letter, or run-flat, your issue was PROBABLY discussed to death already.

3/ If you have a post deleted, or moved, or your PM posted to a thread, suck it up and be thankful you have NOT been punted.

4/ If a spammer DOES happen to get through our checks, REPORT the bugger(s), and the Admins and Mods will be SLAP-HAPPY to nuke them back into their hidey-holes. You have NO idea of the de-contamination that still goes on while you are unaware...kind-of like the preventive-patrolling you HOPE to be able to perform for the betterment of your community, someday, unless you stick with whatever real jobs you currently perform.

Do NOT quote, hi-5, praise, or thank me, UNLESS you are an Admin or Mod, otherwise your post will be nuked.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)