Medical Clearance

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

Policemom
Rookie Member

Medical Clearance

Postby Policemom » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi!

I am a BC resident/applicant. I received my Security clearance two days ago, but I am still awaiting my medical clearance. I have read a lot of these posts, but I did not see too many that pertain to my question. I know that every person's situation varies, but I would like a general idea. Did you receive your medical clearance before your Security Clearance or after? How long after your psychologist's interview did it take to have your medical clearance. Every time that I get an email or phone call.....I just want "the call." I am patiently waiting, but I am so excited. :D I was told by a few people that there is a huge delay in getting back to applicants because of a backlog.

Thanks!