Tsuut'ina Nation PS Recruiting

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

Pete Broccolo

Tsuut'ina Nation PS Recruiting

Postby Pete Broccolo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:49 am

Forum member Cst Big Smoke is Constable Willy BIG SMOKE of TNPS. He was recently assigned as TNPS' newly-created position of Recruiter. I heard he wanted some assistance in setting himself up on Blue Line forum, so I reached out to him.

This thread is specifically for those you who are not currently Law Enforcement Officers or Police Officers - in other words, you currently hold real jobs. If your are an LEO or PO, then look for a thread in both the LEO and PO secure side, as Willy has been granted access to both areas so he can freely discuss your concerns there.

From this point on, Willy will be running this thread, but I, VanSmack, Dave Brown, opp2, and the dreaded Mark Reesor are prepared to back him up and use the ban hammer, so do not be stupid.

Willy, when you are ready, please introduce yourself.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad, Father-In-Law, & Grampa(x6)