Removed From Process

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

Fonthill
Grand Poobah

Re: Removed From Process

Postby Fonthill » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:46 pm

JeanFrancois wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm
Chillykb19 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm
I went through a nasty breakup a little while back. I was concerned that my ex and her mother would sewer my application. I made it through. Those sorts of references must be taken with a grain of salt (just IMO) because they really should.
Try having three nasty breakup's of long-term relationships, I'll find out in the next six months about that! :)

See, if I was a home investigator and I heard of a nasty break up, well it’s probably a good one.
It’s like juice already given that I will undercover and more.
Like the saying goes. Takes two to tango.

Just think of this. Let’s say you are a police officer and have a chance to disengage with a subject, and disengage deals with verbal to no verbal and to assaultive behaviour to non assaultive behaviour.
Just be ready to explain why you let it get to a Nasty point when you could of disengage way before or stay with the situation and so on.

Good luck.
Correctional Officer, CO2