Female spouses in depot

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
CharlieVictor
Rookie Member

Re: Female spouses in depot

Postby CharlieVictor » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Lots of stress, people away from home, hormones raging, co ed environment, sweating together, practicing cuffing on each other, no other ways to unwind...nah, i'm sure all will be well....:smirk:
Police Constable

mack_silent
Rookie Member

Postby mack_silent » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:42 am

To be fair to the original poster, I've heard stories about "relationships" happening at the Ontario training college.
Truth it, It can an happen in any career field.
It is ultimately your spouses behaviour and integrity that will dictate the outcome of men hitting on her.

If it concerns you, then you should have a heartfelt talk with your spouse.
Communication and trust are the foundation to any good relationship.
KCCO. Wake up. Kick butt. Repeat.

Diatomic
Rookie Member

Postby Diatomic » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:57 am

You should know your partner and whether or not she's the kind of women that may fool around or want to have "fun". It's not the surroundings she'll be in, its her morals and values that will dictate her actions.

John014
Seasoned Member

Postby John014 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:42 pm

Depends on whether she's a whore or not.
If you choose Law Enforcement you LOSE the right to be unfit.

Police Officer

mack_silent
Rookie Member

Postby mack_silent » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Bingo. I think most guys have dated one... or more. You typically know in a relationship if your girl is going to screw around or not.
Heck there's even the legend of a woman in Keswick Ontario with a "seaman demon" tramp stamp tattoo.
KCCO. Wake up. Kick butt. Repeat.

recceguy
Seasoned Member

Postby recceguy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:02 pm

The reality is you never know who is gonna cheat. I've seen more than a few wives stray and everyone who knew them was floored.

It's not always the ones you expect regardless of how good your marriage is.

You're wife is either going to stray or she won't while at depot. If she does then I guess it wasn't meant to be.
"If you make a mistake live with it......your parents did"
-An unnamed Sgt. Major

rangerDan
Rookie Member

Postby rangerDan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:44 pm

I get what you're asking. To be honest man, the stories I don't think are all that true. A lot of people exaggerate in terms of harassment, but in regards to extra marital affairs that stuff holds a lot of truth. There is a hefty consequence for sexual harassment and i highly doubt a lot of the guys partake in that because it will cost them their jobs and some time in court. Like you said, you and your wife are good so I don't see there being a problem but I would have the convo with her if you're still a little worried.

All in all, if it's going to happen it's going to happen. Nothing you can do. Prepare for the worst but expect the best. All I can say dude. I hope everything works out for you.

:alright:

azims
Veteran Member

Postby azims » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:08 am

or maybe throw in an application for yourself .. Both can go to Depot and keep an eye on each other..

alimartin
Rookie Member

Postby alimartin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 am

azims wrote:or maybe throw in an application for yourself .. Both can go to Depot and keep an eye on each other..

If the kids are going to miss their mother and they're already worried about the adjustment, imagine if both parents just up and left for 6 months.

azims
Veteran Member

Postby azims » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:43 pm

alimartin wrote:
azims wrote:or maybe throw in an application for yourself .. Both can go to Depot and keep an eye on each other..

If the kids are going to miss their mother and they're already worried about the adjustment, imagine if both parents just up and left for 6 months.

that's when in-laws/parents come in handy ....