Barrie Police Service

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
royser
Rookie Member

Barrie Police Service

Postby royser » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:29 am

Hey everyone, looking for some information and help. I am working on an assignment for my Introduction to Policing course at Georgian College, and we need to find the salary information for various police services. I can not seem to find any information on Barrie Police Service. Does anyone know where I can find this? I have checked there website and done an extensive google search. Any help will be appreciated.

Mat

1st Year
Police Foundations
Georgian College

ryan.p
Rookie Member

Re: Barrie Police Service

Postby ryan.p » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Is it too late to cancel with a refund? I've taken the course and if I had to to it over again, I'd have taken something of actual use.

It's especially embarrassing that I just saw a group of guys wearing Georgian PFP shirts when I went out to grab some lunch today. Acting like goofballs none the less.

Anyway, you could always email BPS and ask for the salary info.
| Now on board with VanB's 5 step program |

futuretps41
Rookie Member

Postby futuretps41 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:12 pm

ryan.p wrote:Is it too late to cancel with a refund? I've taken the course and if I had to to it over again, I'd have taken something of actual use.

It's especially embarrassing that I just saw a group of guys wearing Georgian PFP shirts when I went out to grab some lunch today. Acting like goofballs none the less.

Anyway, you could always email BPS and ask for the salary info.

Police Foundations isnt useless, its just that you pigeon hole yourself into one profession. You either make it as a police officer or work security.

With a degree (any degree really) you have multiple options down the line like graduate studies, Phd etc.

Sk82
Veteran Member

Postby Sk82 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 am

Try calling them and asking a recruiter.
Police Constable

kated
Rookie Member

Postby kated » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Has anyone heard anything?