Toronto Police Auxiliary 2014- May class

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
ksowa91
Rookie Member

Toronto Police Auxiliary 2014- May class

Postby ksowa91 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Has anyone applied to a recent posting?

Diplo
Rookie Member

Re: Toronto Police Auxiliary 2014- May class

Postby Diplo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Yeah, I applied mid January and got the call to come in for an interview a few days after. I had my interview in the beginning of February, an auxiliary constable conducted my interview, he told me that they now have an auxiliary recruitment team so i'll have to wait for my results and theirs about 34 spots for the may class.

Good luck to those who applied :thumbsup:

WeenBeen
Rookie Member

Postby WeenBeen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 pm

I also had an interview beginning of Feb 14 with an Auxiliary Constable. He did not share with me, any information regarding classes. I am patiently awaiting a response from my interview.

Trevis
Rookie Member

Postby Trevis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Hey everyone first time posting but been lurking around this site for some time now..quick question has anyone received any acceptance for aux? I believe there is a class on may this year...I applied last year April and have cleared the backgrounds stage and awaiting approval or a deferral...I've seen many posting this year for aux but no call as of yet...has anyone applied around the same time as me? Any info would be much appreciated ps I have emailed and left vm for my bg officer but with no luck ...thanks

ksowa91
Rookie Member

Postby ksowa91 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am

Trevis wrote:Hey everyone first time posting but been lurking around this site for some time now..quick question has anyone received any acceptance for aux? I believe there is a class on may this year...I applied last year April and have cleared the backgrounds stage and awaiting approval or a deferral...I've seen many posting this year for aux but no call as of yet...has anyone applied around the same time as me? Any info would be much appreciated ps I have emailed and left vm for my bg officer but with no luck ...thanks

I'm exactly on the same boat, passed interview last year February, cleared background in May and heard nothing since then. Offers for this May class should be going on in the upcoming days. (At least thats how it was last year).

Trevis
Rookie Member

Postby Trevis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am

I'm exactly on the same boat, passed interview last year February, cleared background in May and heard nothing since then. Offers for this May class should be going on in the upcoming days. (At least thats how it was last year).

Yep I applied last year April interviewed in June cleared backgrounds in September and since then awaiting a response...my friend and I applied roughly around the same time and last year December unfortunately he received his deferral letter...end of April would make it my one year so hopefully I would be in by then..**cross fingers** it's going to be very stressful I'm the coming weeks :evil:

ksowa91
Rookie Member

Postby ksowa91 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:13 am

At least we didn't receive a rejection letter. That keeps my hopes up. Keep me posted if u get a call.

Trevis
Rookie Member

Postby Trevis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Yea sure no problem...today I'm going to contact my recruiting officer she told me if I didn't hear anything from them to give them a call I will during today and keep u guys posted

ksowa91
Rookie Member

Postby ksowa91 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 am

I doubt it will help. I called the person who apparently is responsible for auxiliary recruitment. He said, he said he cant help. Apparently on my file it shows "Applied" and I haven't gone through interview and BG. Weird.... :? :? :?

Victor_Lima
Rookie Member

Postby Victor_Lima » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 am

Yup, but by them not calling you for over a year is just a nice way of TPS rejecting you..lol

ksowa91 wrote:At least we didn't receive a rejection letter. That keeps my hopes up. Keep me posted if u get a call.

ali
Rookie Member

Postby ali » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:32 am

I applied for auxiliary in Feb 2013 and received a call from TPS last week and they asked me if I am still interested. They confirmed me for May 2014 classes and will call me back in couple of weeks to sign offer letter. Does anyone else receive any call for May 2014 classes?

dwyane3wade
Rookie Member

Postby dwyane3wade » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

ali wrote:I applied for auxiliary in Feb 2013 and received a call from TPS last week and they asked me if I am still interested. They confirmed me for May 2014 classes and will call me back in couple of weeks to sign offer letter. Does anyone else receive any call for May 2014 classes?

I received the same call a week ago. they said they are giving out offer last week. i havnt receive the offer call yet. glad to hear someone is in the same situation lol.they also said class starts on may 20th

Petar
Rookie Member

Postby Petar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello all,

I applied a while ago. Had an interview at the end of January, it went super well but I haven't heard back. Should I start worrying, or is this normal? :(

Rc1
Rookie Member

Postby Rc1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

I applied a while ago as well and did an interview in Dec, 2012 then background Aug, 2013. The called in Jan 2014 about some of my info was still up to date.

Does anyone know if they are continuing offers throughout the month or is that it from last week?
Thanks!

Trevis
Rookie Member

Postby Trevis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 pm

wow some of you guys applied way back and im getting impatient and its not even a year as yet...looks like they are moving down the list from the date of the application and backgrounds....hopefully we would get a call asap....still the beginning of april...so we have a few weeks again...good luck to all