Regina City Police

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
polarissucks
Rookie Member

Regina City Police

Postby polarissucks » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm

I have searched the forums and don't see much about the Regina city police. Do we have any members online here? How difficult is the hiring? I'm assuming it's the same difficulty as any police force pretty much.

TheSofaKing

Re: Regina City Police

Postby TheSofaKing » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Searching for a service whose standards are sufficiently low to hire you?

gswptp
Rookie Member

Postby gswptp » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:07 pm

TheSofaKing wrote:Searching for a service whose standards are sufficiently low to hire you?

:shock:

HTP
Rookie Member

Postby HTP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

mlane021 wrote:
TheSofaKing wrote:Searching for a service whose standards are sufficiently low to hire you?

:shock:

CN police is hiring a member for Regina
POLICE OFFICERS: Because firefighters need heros

GPZ
Grand Poobah

Postby GPZ » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 am

I'm with Regina. Like most services, lots of people apply and only a few get hired. The process is pretty typical and is available on the RPS website.

blockbuster_joel
Rookie Member

Postby blockbuster_joel » Fri May 11, 2012 1:41 pm

I am currently going through the hiring process with Regina. In total I have been through three hiring processes. Regina has been the more thorough thus far. There are two interviews, not one. The pre employment polygraph went twice as long as the one I took for the RCMP and the person doing my background check was very thorough. He sat down with two of my references, my father, wife and neighbors. It’s a long process but in the end will be very rewarding. I am currently waiting to see if I get my second interview. Wish me luck.