TPS Parking Enforcement

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
s4weng
Rookie Member

Re: TPS Parking Enforcement

Postby s4weng » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Argentas wrote:Hey alexgue89 and s4weng (and anyone else reading this who did their Background Clearance on Friday, July 8th):

Have you heard back yet about your application? I know it's supposed to be 8 weeks- which would be this Friday (August 31st)- but it's been two weeks as of today since the investigator for my file said he submitted my background clearance as a "go", so I was hoping to have heard by now.

If no one else has heard back either, I'll relax a little, haha :)

Howdy, I was offered a spot with the class that started a few weeks ago. I know they're looking to hire for another class in the fall, or last I heard anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting for a specific date or number of people to clear background. They're awesome, there!

Argentas
Rookie Member

Postby Argentas » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:28 am

alexgue89 wrote: Hey, my investigator called me about 2 weeks ago saying that he was starting with my file, so you seem to be a little further ahead than me.

Thanks! I bet it's what s4weng said:

s4weng wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting for a specific date or number of people to clear background.

I hope your class is going well, s4weng.

scrowe
Rookie Member

Postby scrowe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:54 am

Just had my ECI interview, excited, hope I make it to the next step.

TylerH
Rookie Member

Postby TylerH » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Has anyone who wrote the PBQ in October had a background officer contact them yet?

Stretcher
Rookie Member

Postby Stretcher » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:55 am

Has anyone heard anything regarding the Dec 30th class yet? I'm still waiting since June to find out if I've made it to background or not.
Tall guy here.

Iv.sanchez
Rookie Member

Postby Iv.sanchez » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Hey all, I recently applied to Toronto Parking Enforcement for the 2020 class as I recently received my OACP equivalency

Can anyone describe the steps in successfully obtaining the job?

I only have a high school diploma and some college education what are my chances and how long do they usually take to respond?

I have tried contacting Marina from talent acquisition and waiting for a response.

Thanks