DOE Security Officer

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
Pete Broccolo

Re: DOE Security Officer

Postby Pete Broccolo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 pm

How does this discussion go from somebody asking about the job in the subject line to dissing somebody about their current, or interim, job and further degenerate into foul language?

I rarely if ever sit in the far back row of the conference, I been known to speak my mind once in awhile, have let rip more than once a line that I would be embarassed-to-death if my great-grandmother heard it, and can roll with the punches (figuratively AND literally, thank you VERY much) as well, or better, than some of you cyber-fools, but I am getting a wee bit annoyed with the stupid antics on here.

KEEP IT TO THE DISCUSSION AND TAKE THE OTHER CRAP TO PM's OR RISK LOSING YOUR POSTS AND PRIVILEGES!
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband (8*+), Dad (*), Father-In-Law (*), & Grampa (*+2)

ToyCopp

Postby ToyCopp » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 pm

10-4

Buman
Rookie Member

Postby Buman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:44 am

Hoodwinkle wrote:Ok back on topic NOW.... :D

So what does DOE stand for?

Department of Explosions. I hear when you work there you get a personal dinosaur to ride to work.

P.S. Love the avatar, Isaac Brock? I read a few books about him, really interesting/badass guy.
Poobah Status: Confirmed
I'm a wizard and that looks f****ed up.

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 am

Hoodwinkle wrote:If it pays more than 100 grand, gives me 5 weeks of holidays, plus another 3 weeks of family sick leave, plus another 3 weeks of sick leave, plus a personal day off, plus a volunteer day off and only requires me to work 4 hours a day...sign me up too.

Did you become firefighter? :ponder:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Pacific_BSO

Postby Pacific_BSO » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Hoodwinkle wrote:If it pays more than 100 grand, gives me 5 weeks of holidays, plus another 3 weeks of family sick leave, plus another 3 weeks of sick leave, plus a personal day off, plus a volunteer day off and only requires me to work 4 hours a day...sign me up too.

4 hours a day? Oh wait, let me guess. You're a Superintendent!?
**CBSA Officer**

nyte ryder
Rookie Member

Postby nyte ryder » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm

How do you manage to get 3 weeks of FR when most of us get 1 week?

Do superintendents/IO's/Investigations (which you must be one of) get extra weeks?

Jace
Rookie Member

Postby Jace » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm

DOE.....Department of Environment.

In keeping with the mandate of the department it rhymes with that children's song; Doe a deer, a female deer, ray, a drop of golden sun (or something like that)...... :smirk:

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 am

Hoodwinkle wrote:I'm too stupid to be a superintendent...working a daily rotation and signing leave slips while watching TV is pretty difficult work. Remember, they only hire the cream of the crop.

Sorry typo...only one week of FRR just like everyone else. And to be truthful...I only put in really one hour of good work each day...the rest is penalty time.

Facilitator at Rigaud? :ponder:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Pacific_BSO

Postby Pacific_BSO » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 am

gotchya wrote:
Hoodwinkle wrote:I'm too stupid to be a superintendent...working a daily rotation and signing leave slips while watching TV is pretty difficult work. Remember, they only hire the cream of the crop.

Sorry typo...only one week of FRR just like everyone else. And to be truthful...I only put in really one hour of good work each day...the rest is penalty time.

Facilitator at Rigaud? :ponder:

Now I'm thinking more along the lines of Ajudications
**CBSA Officer**

RemingtonSteel
Veteran Member

Postby RemingtonSteel » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

inland.
If a man speaks his mind in the forest and a woman doesn't hear it, is he still wrong?

Whenever I feel sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead - true story