RCMP British Columbia applicants

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 pm

PursuitRated wrote:
livinthelife wrote:I am from the South Island, I did my Poly in Surrey 21 Nov, got a call to verify a couple things on Dec 5th, and was told a NCO will make a decision on suitability "within a few weeks."

Don't hold your breath. Shit-all happens from mid-December until well into January.
I will take the word from the RCMP over another applicants, sorry. I hope your process is speedy and you get accepted one day. I am here to share and complete my experience, not compete in the experience...
Last edited by livinthelife on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
joellykinz
Rookie Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 pm
Location: Chetwynd, B.C.

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby joellykinz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:04 pm

livinthelife wrote:I am from the South Island, I did my Poly in Surrey 21 Nov, got a call to verify a couple things on Dec 5th, and was told a NCO will make a decision on suitability "within a few weeks."

Applied 06 June 18
Exam date 18 July
RMAQ call 9 Sept
PEP offer Oct 30
PEP 21 Nov

Cheers

Awesome! Honestly shouldn't take too long and they will recommend you to move forward :D It's a great email to receive!
Applied-2017/09
RPAB-18/03/20
SP Received-18/04/4
SP Sent-18/04/18
SPR-18/05/22
RMAQ R-18/06/2
PEP-18/09/31
PEP REC-18/09/9
BGI-18/11/7
MED-18/11/22
Psych-18/11/23
FSR REC-18/11/26
MED REC-19/03/7
SCI-18/11/26
SC REC-19/04/9
Troop Offer- Sept 2!

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:55 pm

joellykinz wrote:
livinthelife wrote:I am from the South Island, I did my Poly in Surrey 21 Nov, got a call to verify a couple things on Dec 5th, and was told a NCO will make a decision on suitability "within a few weeks."

Applied 06 June 18
Exam date 18 July
RMAQ call 9 Sept
PEP offer Oct 30
PEP 21 Nov

Cheers

Awesome! Honestly shouldn't take too long and they will recommend you to move forward :D It's a great email to receive!
I am looking forward to it as well!! I hope you get some great news prior to Christmas vacation break as well from recruiting!

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:39 pm

livinthelife wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:55 pm
joellykinz wrote:
livinthelife wrote:I am from the South Island, I did my Poly in Surrey 21 Nov, got a call to verify a couple things on Dec 5th, and was told a NCO will make a decision on suitability "within a few weeks."

Applied 06 June 18
Exam date 18 July
RMAQ call 9 Sept
PEP offer Oct 30
PEP 21 Nov

Cheers

Awesome! Honestly shouldn't take too long and they will recommend you to move forward :D It's a great email to receive!
I am looking forward to it as well!! I hope you get some great news prior to Christmas vacation break as well from recruiting!
Everyone has their own timeline is the saying. I got the email for background/medical today after 3 business days!! It was a great email to get I will admit. :D

User avatar
joellykinz
Rookie Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 pm
Location: Chetwynd, B.C.

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby joellykinz » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanks! I sure wouldn't mind that at all haha. Your application is clipping along nicely :alright:
Applied-2017/09
RPAB-18/03/20
SP Received-18/04/4
SP Sent-18/04/18
SPR-18/05/22
RMAQ R-18/06/2
PEP-18/09/31
PEP REC-18/09/9
BGI-18/11/7
MED-18/11/22
Psych-18/11/23
FSR REC-18/11/26
MED REC-19/03/7
SCI-18/11/26
SC REC-19/04/9
Troop Offer- Sept 2!

User avatar
JLuens
Rookie Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby JLuens » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Hey guys, just created an account. How long does it usually take to receive an offer to a troop from the time security clearance has been received?
RCMP-BC App
-----
2017
App-07/26
RPAB-08/09
SP Rec-08/30
SP Sent-09/01
SP Rev-09/08
RMAQ Int-09/25
PEP-11/29

2018
PEP REC-01/09
PEP REV-02/15
BGI-03/15
MED-04/06
FSR REC-05/31
MED REC-04/18
Psych-07/05
SC-09/26
SC REC-12/11
Troop-12/17
Troop 6

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:29 pm

JLuens wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Hey guys, just created an account. How long does it usually take to receive an offer to a troop from the time security clearance has been received?
Congrats! Either way you know you are getting a troop. What a great Christmas gift!

User avatar
JLuens
Rookie Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby JLuens » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 pm

livinthelife wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:29 pm
JLuens wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Hey guys, just created an account. How long does it usually take to receive an offer to a troop from the time security clearance has been received?
Congrats! Either way you know you are getting a troop. What a great Christmas gift!
Hahah that's true, I've been really good at waiting since it took awhile to hear back from my psych eval to security clearance being started to being received but now that it's this close I'm dying to know when I leave!
RCMP-BC App
-----
2017
App-07/26
RPAB-08/09
SP Rec-08/30
SP Sent-09/01
SP Rev-09/08
RMAQ Int-09/25
PEP-11/29

2018
PEP REC-01/09
PEP REV-02/15
BGI-03/15
MED-04/06
FSR REC-05/31
MED REC-04/18
Psych-07/05
SC-09/26
SC REC-12/11
Troop-12/17
Troop 6

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Anyone from B.C. have movement or updates on their medical? E Div received my FHA docs end of Jan. Seems about 2 months for B.C. applicants, which makes sense since the RCMP have the biggest "footprint" in the country here.

written Physc eval 19 Dec
Lab/ECG 31 Dec
Doc 22 Jan
FHA received 28 Jan
Physc sitdown? (I doubt it now)
Vancouver Island

User avatar
joellykinz
Rookie Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 pm
Location: Chetwynd, B.C.

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby joellykinz » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm

livinthelife wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Anyone from B.C. have movement or updates on their medical? E Div received my FHA docs end of Jan. Seems about 2 months for B.C. applicants, which makes sense since the RCMP have the biggest "footprint" in the country here.

written Physc eval 19 Dec
Lab/ECG 31 Dec
Doc 22 Jan
FHA received 28 Jan
Physc sitdown? (I doubt it now)
Vancouver Island

I completed my medical appointments on November 22nd. I still haven't heard anything 88)
Applied-2017/09
RPAB-18/03/20
SP Received-18/04/4
SP Sent-18/04/18
SPR-18/05/22
RMAQ R-18/06/2
PEP-18/09/31
PEP REC-18/09/9
BGI-18/11/7
MED-18/11/22
Psych-18/11/23
FSR REC-18/11/26
MED REC-19/03/7
SCI-18/11/26
SC REC-19/04/9
Troop Offer- Sept 2!

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:10 pm

joellykinz wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm
livinthelife wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Anyone from B.C. have movement or updates on their medical? E Div received my FHA docs end of Jan. Seems about 2 months for B.C. applicants, which makes sense since the RCMP have the biggest "footprint" in the country here.

written Physc eval 19 Dec
Lab/ECG 31 Dec
Doc 22 Jan
FHA received 28 Jan
Physc sitdown? (I doubt it now)
Vancouver Island

I completed my medical appointments on November 22nd. I still haven't heard anything 88)
The crazy eyes got a small chuckle from me. ha
Thanks for sharing.

User avatar
joellykinz
Rookie Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 pm
Location: Chetwynd, B.C.

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby joellykinz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:29 am

livinthelife wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:10 pm
joellykinz wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm
livinthelife wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Anyone from B.C. have movement or updates on their medical? E Div received my FHA docs end of Jan. Seems about 2 months for B.C. applicants, which makes sense since the RCMP have the biggest "footprint" in the country here.

written Physc eval 19 Dec
Lab/ECG 31 Dec
Doc 22 Jan
FHA received 28 Jan
Physc sitdown? (I doubt it now)
Vancouver Island

I completed my medical appointments on November 22nd. I still haven't heard anything 88)
The crazy eyes got a small chuckle from me. ha
Thanks for sharing.

Haha. The crazy eyes describe how long the application process takes, mind-blowing! When did you apply?
Applied-2017/09
RPAB-18/03/20
SP Received-18/04/4
SP Sent-18/04/18
SPR-18/05/22
RMAQ R-18/06/2
PEP-18/09/31
PEP REC-18/09/9
BGI-18/11/7
MED-18/11/22
Psych-18/11/23
FSR REC-18/11/26
MED REC-19/03/7
SCI-18/11/26
SC REC-19/04/9
Troop Offer- Sept 2!

livinthelife
Regular Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby livinthelife » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 pm

joellykinz wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:29 am
livinthelife wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:10 pm
joellykinz wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm



I completed my medical appointments on November 22nd. I still haven't heard anything 88)
The crazy eyes got a small chuckle from me. ha
Thanks for sharing.

Haha. The crazy eyes describe how long the application process takes, mind-blowing! When did you apply?
2018/06/06

User avatar
joellykinz
Rookie Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 pm
Location: Chetwynd, B.C.

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby joellykinz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Medical got cleared today! Just waiting for security clearance now :alright:
I'm approaching my 4-month mark since SC was issued, so hopefully, it's soon!
Applied-2017/09
RPAB-18/03/20
SP Received-18/04/4
SP Sent-18/04/18
SPR-18/05/22
RMAQ R-18/06/2
PEP-18/09/31
PEP REC-18/09/9
BGI-18/11/7
MED-18/11/22
Psych-18/11/23
FSR REC-18/11/26
MED REC-19/03/7
SCI-18/11/26
SC REC-19/04/9
Troop Offer- Sept 2!

User avatar
trust82
Regular Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: BC

Re: RCMP British Columbia applicants

Postby trust82 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:34 pm

joellykinz wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:31 pm
Medical got cleared today! Just waiting for security clearance now :alright:
I'm approaching my 4-month mark since SC was issued, so hopefully, it's soon!
Hello (to all) ,
I am waiting for Medical approval or Psychological interview request.
Here is my timeline: ;)

BC App:18-04
SP st. :18-10
SPrv. :18-11
RMAQ. :18-11
PEP.    :19-01
PEP rc :19-02           
MED in :19-02
BGI in. :19-02
FSRst. :19-02
PSYtst. :19-03


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bectacular, Google [Bot], hsinom, lmapplicant28 and 39 guests