Ottawa Police Applicants

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

toban13
Rookie Member

Re: Ottawa Police Applicants

Postby toban13 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 am

Hey guys, I applied to OPS on June 3 and haven't heard anything. I did call recruiting on the day I applied and ask if I properly sent my application (which they confirmed). I'm just wondering if I should call and ask about my application or just wait it out until I get a email?

Viktor
Rookie Member

Postby Viktor » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:40 pm

toban13 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 am
Hey guys, I applied to OPS on June 3 and haven't heard anything. I did call recruiting on the day I applied and ask if I properly sent my application (which they confirmed). I'm just wondering if I should call and ask about my application or just wait it out until I get a email?

It took me almost 2 month to hear back after the "Acknowledgement of application" email, so I guess you gonna be hearing some news soon.

toban13
Rookie Member

Postby toban13 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Viktor wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:40 pm
toban13 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 am

It took me almost 2 month to hear back after the "Acknowledgement of application" email, so I guess you gonna be hearing some news soon.
Hey thanks man, I'll keep waiting!