Toronto Police Service

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
Iv.sanchez
Rookie Member

Re: Toronto Police Service

Postby Iv.sanchez » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am

TPS just posted openings for Cadet In Training as of Feb 24, 2020

Good luck guys

OfficerK2
Rookie Member

Postby OfficerK2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 am

Was just wondering, when there is a new job posting ID for police cadet in training. What does it mean for the one previous? Have they already looked at all the applicants that applied for that posting? Just wondering how it works. I seen they just posted a new one as of FEB 24th, thanks guys

Aaron
Rookie Member

Postby Aaron » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:33 pm

OfficerK2 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 am
Was just wondering, when there is a new job posting ID for police cadet in training. What does it mean for the one previous? Have they already looked at all the applicants that applied for that posting? Just wondering how it works. I seen they just posted a new one as of FEB 24th, thanks guys
I had applied in December and received an invitation to the PBQ/LFI on Feb 24. I'm assuming they were on a temporary hiatus sifting through new applicants, and are just working through the backlog now.