Applying to Correctional Service Canada

Discuss the educational and physical requirements, testing process and background phase involved in the hiring process. Includes the experiences and advice of current and past applicants. All agency application related questions belong here.
Mully
Rookie Member

Re: Applying to Correctional Service Canada

Postby Mully » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Graduated from CTP today! Thanks to all the vets on here that helped me out in the application process and gave me tips for CTP, really appreciate it. :drinking:
Correctional Service of Canada
Graduated: February, 2012

tbell33
Rookie Member

Postby tbell33 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Mully wrote:Graduated from CTP today! Thanks to all the vets on here that helped me out in the application process and gave me tips for CTP, really appreciate it. :drinking:

CONGRATS Mully!!
"The Wolf Is Here Ladies & Gentlemen"

nokevin
Rookie Member

Postby nokevin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Striker wrote:Here is the contact info for the various regions.
http://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/text/carinf/contact-eng.shtml

yeah I have been calling that # on there, no answer and there not returning my messages, emailed the email address on there plus another email address directly for the recruiter, no luck, no response[/quote]
Striker wrote:not to insult you but..have you checked your junk mail folder to make sure the reply e-mail wasn't trashed?
It's unusual that no one has responded to you.

yeah, I have checked it every day just in case and nothing. Even tried to call the recruiter again directly today a few times and only got her voice mail. I looked up the address where my interview is and its at the staff college there in Kingston so I figured it couldn't hurt to give there phone # a call tomorrow and at least see if they can direct me to someone who can help me,

SupahDuck
King Poobah

Postby SupahDuck » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm

nokevin wrote:yeah, I have checked it every day just in case and nothing. Even tried to call the recruiter again directly today a few times and only got her voice mail. I looked up the address where my interview is and its at the staff college there in Kingston so I figured it couldn't hurt to give there phone # a call tomorrow and at least see if they can direct me to someone who can help me,

What are your questions? I'm in the Kingston area, and did CTP at the Kingston staff college..... maybe I can save you the trouble of phoning....
Last edited by SupahDuck on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easier to be a result of the past, but more fun to be a cause of the future.

"The key problem is those people who take it personal. Never take shit personal in the enforcement business." - Toonces, Blueline Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

SupahDuck
King Poobah

Postby SupahDuck » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Mully wrote:Graduated from CTP today! Thanks to all the vets on here that helped me out in the application process and gave me tips for CTP, really appreciate it. :drinking:

Congrats, Mully! Where are you headed?
It's easier to be a result of the past, but more fun to be a cause of the future.

"The key problem is those people who take it personal. Never take shit personal in the enforcement business." - Toonces, Blueline Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

NatoBro
Veteran Member

Postby NatoBro » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Congrats!!
"Dis asswhoop'n aint fake."

BigBuck
Veteran Member

Postby BigBuck » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Congrats buddy :)

Mully
Rookie Member

Postby Mully » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks guys :mrgreen: Headed to Stony Mountain supahduck 8)
Correctional Service of Canada
Graduated: February, 2012

salsun
Rookie Member

Postby salsun » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 am

Best wishes :-P

pdubbu
Rookie Member

Postby pdubbu » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 am

:alright:

salsun
Rookie Member

Postby salsun » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 am

pdubbu wrote:

:alright:

Best wishes :P

tarikl01
Rookie Member

Postby tarikl01 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

hi I'm new to this forum i have a question if i can have some info i applied to csc i pass the stage 1 exam and reveived an email saying i'm in the stage 2 pool and that i will get called for stage 2 depanding of regional need it being 3 weeks ago and still waiting can some one tell about how much time do i still have to wait and what,s is the regional needs right now i'm from quebec
thanks a lot in advance