I'm applying for a job with the York Region Police (YRP). I'm in the final stages of the recruitment process. I have been told that someone will be getting in touch with me regarding a home visit/inspection. I don't have anything to hide or anything, but I have a few questions:
1) What should I expect in this inspection?
2) Will they want to meet my family (I have a beautiful wife and two young girls)?
3) How long will it be (I work from home on Thursdays and Fridays so I can't neglect that for too long)?
4) What sort of things are they looking for?
5) Is there anything I can do to prepare for the inspection (bake a cake... I really don't know)?
6) Anything else I should know?
I suppose these are all questions I can ask YRP, but I was hoping you folks could shed some light too.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest