Pension move from BC Corrections to RCMP

Discussion regarding human resource management.
User avatar
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Kamloops

Pension move from BC Corrections to RCMP

Postby cfeero » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Hello, I am presently a Probation Officer in British Columbia making the transition into the RCMP. I would like to move my accrued Pension from BC Public Service ( BC Corrections, 9 years) to the RCMP. I have spoken with BC Pension services as well as the RCMP pension department who provided me with a form (2069E) to give to BC pension once I fill out the RCMP Pension forms. Is anyone on the forum familiar with this? gone through this? going through this? Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Clyde Feero

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 1 guest