Not sucessful in LFI no explanation given

Discussion regarding human resource management.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

Mulv0042
Rookie Member

Not sucessful in LFI no explanation given

Postby Mulv0042 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:26 am

So i got my letter from the OPP regarding my lfi interview and was told i was unsucessful. the letter didnt give me feedback. I was told I could re apply in one year and now I am trying to figure out what to do now to be ready for next year. During the LFI the first time I was completetly honest about the questions they asked but I know it didnt look good. The main issue I am concerned with is the fact I used to hang around with gang members back in the day but dont now, When they asked me to list all the weapons I owned I named off tonnes of those, I stated I was concerned about my age because I was 21, I have little experience working with aborigionals, and at the time things were rocky at my security job. The main things I tried to show was my want to help people, my experience dealing with persons with mental disorders, never have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and I do volunteer instructing with the kids classes. any ideas on how to be better prepared for next year?

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: Not sucessful in LFI no explanation given

Postby Dave Brown » Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 am

Yes we do.

Go play your stupid immature internet games on a forum where they are not fully cognizant about how stupid college students like to start flame wars on internet forums by making up fake posts.

And, by the way, if you ever do decide to apply to the OPP, be SURE to tell them you were once kicked off a law enforcement forum for creating stupid posts, trolling and insulting our intelligence. Police agencies get such a KICK about listening to funny stories that reveal a LOT about your character and maturity. They will laugh and laugh and laugh.