Probationary Dismissals

Discussion regarding human resource management.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

User avatar
No 20 Year Medal
Poobah Overlord
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: Collecting shoulder flashes in the CFL Club
Contact:

Re: Probationary Dismissals

Postby No 20 Year Medal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Respond Wayne wrote:On a related note, I actually started such a topic way back >>> HERE <<<
Is that in some special tow truck guys only forum?


I get this message when I click on your link
You are not authorised to read this forum.
Not that I think I'm really missing much... :twisted:
POLICE CONSTABLE

My patch traders page: http://public.fotki.com/No20YearMedal/

GoodWitness
Poobah Overlord
Posts: 2745
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 am

Re: Probationary Dismissals

Postby GoodWitness » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Uh, sorry, but that's in the "Civilians Only" private forum. It's so super secret only Wayne and Harry Peckham can get in there. If you're able to enter the private forums you're blocked from even seeing it on the list.

User avatar
SourSkittles
Veteran Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 am
Location: 3 steps forward 4 steps back

Re: Probationary Dismissals

Postby SourSkittles » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 pm

GoodWitness wrote:Uh, sorry, but that's in the "Civilians Only" private forum. It's so super secret only Wayne and Harry Peckham can get in there. If you're able to enter the private forums you're blocked from even seeing it on the list.
awwww so no special circle jerk :twisted:
Aim low and you will succeed.

GoodWitness
Poobah Overlord
Posts: 2745
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 am

Re: Probationary Dismissals

Postby GoodWitness » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm

SourSkittles wrote:
GoodWitness wrote:Uh, sorry, but that's in the "Civilians Only" private forum. It's so super secret only Wayne and Harry Peckham can get in there. If you're able to enter the private forums you're blocked from even seeing it on the list.
awwww so no special circle jerk :twisted:
Don't ask, don't tell.

User avatar
SourSkittles
Veteran Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 am
Location: 3 steps forward 4 steps back

Re: Probationary Dismissals

Postby SourSkittles » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 am

GoodWitness wrote:
SourSkittles wrote:
GoodWitness wrote:Uh, sorry, but that's in the "Civilians Only" private forum. It's so super secret only Wayne and Harry Peckham can get in there. If you're able to enter the private forums you're blocked from even seeing it on the list.
awwww so no special circle jerk :twisted:
Don't ask, don't tell.
:lol:
Aim low and you will succeed.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests