OPP Auxillary Question

Discussion regarding human resource management.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

MakingTheClimb
Rookie Member

OPP Auxillary Question

Postby MakingTheClimb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am

Not sure if this post belongs here or not but hoping someone one can either send me on the right path or answer this for me. Someone mentioned to me that for OPP Aux you now need your Core to join, I know that the Patti is a mandatory component but when they speak of this are they also talking about the PREP ? :dubious:

OttawaAux

Re: OPP Auxillary Question

Postby OttawaAux » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 am

MakingTheClimb wrote:Not sure if this post belongs here or not but hoping someone one can either send me on the right path or answer this for me. Someone mentioned to me that for OPP Aux you now need your Core to join, I know that the Patti is a mandatory component but when they speak of this are they also talking about the PREP ? :dubious:

Google is your friend .. as is the O.P.P. website which has all you need to know regarding applying to the Auxiliary program.

By the way, it's C.O.R (certificate of results) and PATI (police analytical thinking inventory) . I think it's important you can at least spell them before applying. PREP has nothing to do with PATI.

FYI there's a ton of information on this forum regarding Auxiliary recruiting. A simple search will reveal a lot of answers.