P90X

Health and fitness discussion. Discuss exercise routines, dieting plans, workout regimens, healthy living, etc.
Rick_Qc
Rookie Member

Re: P90X

Postby Rick_Qc » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Last edited by Rick_Qc on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be strong enough to stand alone, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes...

Shawshank

Postby Shawshank » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Fitness level has nothing to do with it. Running wise, I am horrible. Strength wise I am all there.
K division.

pasierbek
Rookie Member

Postby pasierbek » Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 pm

I am a strong believer in the P90X program. Many of you can crtiticize it for Tony Hortons cheesy jokes, expensive asking price, 1 hour+ workouts for 3 months straight, blah blah blah but let me tell you this. Stick with it those 3 months and IT WORKS. I tried to get into shape before by doing circuit workouts at the Gym, but quickly lost motivation. So one day, me and my buddy set off on the P90X mission. Yes, this program develops lean muscle but it develops you into a well balanced athlete with an emphasis on endurance, cardio and strength using your own body weight along with some dumbells. Arent those the fitness principles that the PREP test challenges future law enforcement hopefuls in? P90X built me into the best shape of my life and now I maintain it by rotating in a mix of P90X, Crossfit football and other workouts I find on bodybuilding.com to tailor to my fitness program. Good Luck to those that want to try it, better luck next time to those that gave up on it too soon ;)
"The world aint all sunshine and rainbows. Its a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody aint gonna hit as hard as life..."