Police Physical Assessment (PIN TEST) Training

Health and fitness discussion. Discuss exercise routines, dieting plans, workout regimens, healthy living, etc.

Moderators: Respond Wayne, Pete Broccolo, opp2, CourtOfficer

areeb94
Rookie Member

Police Physical Assessment (PIN TEST) Training

Postby areeb94 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I attempted to post information here about fitness training that is in violation of Blue Line forums advertising guidelines, so Moderator Pete Broccolo is allowing my post to stand, but has wiped out everything else, and he will be "quoting" this post ASAP, both so that I can not simply delete it, and to leave it as a reminder that, before the rest of you do that, remember to not.

Cheers and Goodluck to everyone on their journey to become a Police Officer ! :D

Pete Broccolo

Re: Police Physical Assessment (PIN TEST) Training

Postby Pete Broccolo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm

areeb94 wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I attempted to post information here about fitness training that is in violation of Blue Line forums advertising guidelines, so Moderator Pete Broccolo is allowing my post to stand, but has wiped out everything else, and he will be "quoting" this post ASAP, both so that I can not simply delete it, and to leave it as a reminder that, before the rest of you do that, remember to not.

Cheers and Goodluck to everyone on their journey to become a Police Officer ! :D
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
MPPAC & NPF supporter
Husband, Dad, F-I-L, & Grampa

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Re: Police Physical Assessment (PIN TEST) Training

Postby Respond Wayne » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Pete Broccolo wrote:
areeb94 wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Don't forget, you do have the option to "Lock post (Prevent editing)" when you click on the "Edit" button. :thumbsup:

^This just locks the one post, not the entire topic. 8)
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)