CBSA Stamp

Discussion, ideas, and questions in various types of police equipment, clothing and uniforms.
NaOH
Rookie Member

Re: CBSA Stamp

Postby NaOH » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

I've been experimenting with a new mounting solution. I taped the stamp to my forehead. Now when I bang my head against my desk I can stamp the paperwork at the same time. :banghead:

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 am

NaOH wrote:I've been experimenting with a new mounting solution. I taped the stamp to my forehead. Now when I bang my head against my desk I can stamp the paperwork at the same time. :banghead:

:thumbsup:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Columbo
Seasoned Member

Postby Columbo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 pm

That ought to put some colour back into your hair. Good job.
"One more thing..."

Protector24
Rookie Member

Postby Protector24 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Last edited by Protector24 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigbadjoe108
Sage Member

Postby bigbadjoe108 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Hasn't anyone thought to get a spring loaded hidden forearm holster?

You can keep the stamp up your sleeve, accessible and the solid parts of the holster can be used as an impact weapon AND as armor.

Hasn't anyone thought about the tactical advantages this could give them????

:P
VVV

NaOH
Rookie Member

Postby NaOH » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:53 pm

We have the winner of the "this is too incredibly cool and why didn't I think of it myself in this run on sentence" award.

bigbadjoe108 wrote:Hasn't anyone thought to get a spring loaded hidden forearm holster?

You can keep the stamp up your sleeve, accessible and the solid parts of the holster can be used as an impact weapon AND as armor.

Protector24
Rookie Member

Postby Protector24 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Last edited by Protector24 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigbadjoe108
Sage Member

Postby bigbadjoe108 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Protector24 wrote:Hmmm... There's an accessory rail on the PX4 right?? You know what I'm thinking?

Tactical rail-mounted stamp baby!! BOOYA! :thumbsup:

What? Well then where would I put the "certified true copy" stamp?

Can that go in the sleeve holster?
VVV

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

bigbadjoe108 wrote:What? Well then where would I put the "certified true copy" stamp?
Can that go in the sleeve holster?

Suspected Fraudulent is more important, I've been tempted to put that on a couple FC1 CPR's...
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

KRASHED
Rookie Member

Postby KRASHED » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Love the responses here lol.

I've got enough space on my belt mind you I don't carry a sidearm...
Ontario Police Constable

Longarm9
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Longarm9 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

Punisher-One wrote:We are all required to carry our stamps on our belts at my port.

Same. Really there's no practical alternative since we need it all day every day and have to move around frequently.
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." -John Stuart Mill

Longarm9
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Longarm9 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 am

Protector24 wrote:
NaOH wrote:We have the winner of the "this is too incredibly cool and why didn't I think of it myself in this run on sentence" award.

bigbadjoe108 wrote:Hasn't anyone thought to get a spring loaded hidden forearm holster?

Hmmm... There's an accessory rail on the PX4 right?? You know what I'm thinking?

Tactical rail-mounted stamp baby!! BOOYA! :thumbsup:

How awesome would it be to see the look on some new immigrant's face as you pull out your chunk and stare at them with a pregnant pause before stamping their passport with your tactical pistol mounted stamp lmao :mrgreen:

I call mine the "Date Stamp of Justice" (facetiously, of course). Hey, you could always use it as an impact weapon in a pinch; would have the additional advantage of marking the subject with the date and your stamp number for easy identification later should he manage to evade arrest!
"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." -John Stuart Mill